Karma Angels deck

MoonGypsy

My deck is supposed to arrive tomorrow! i am really looking forward to seeing
it up close and personal...:)

littlethings

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.....

Madrigal

What I love about this thread is that the original post was made ten years ago! That tells me something about interest, whim and the vagaries of desire...none of them heeds the dictates of time.

Saelyn

...this is fascinating! I actually just stumbled across this deck on my lunch hour and impulsively bought it. Was doing a little digging to see if it was worth keeping and stumbled on this re-opened thread.

T'was meant to be!

rachelcat

Another victim of drive-by enabling here. Just ordered. I'm curious about the bling, the size, and the book. And if I need to learn something about angels . . .

Madrigal

The Angels Have Arrived

And I've already to put the deck to very fruitful use. Or rather it has been fruitful to work with ;) Reading over on the DotW thread. Here are some pics that show the bling, put on your shades...

photo%201-101_zpse1ok5sqj.jpg

photo%202-102_zps4olalnwg.jpg

photo%205-17_zpsi7y0bdzj.jpg

photo%204-35_zps0wdcsueq.jpg

And the card backs...

photo-376_zpseq5vlwxq.jpg

MoonGypsy

Gorgeous! :cool:i am glad i ordered, but are the borders as white as they appear in the pics?
i wish they matched the back borders...:love: i really love the backs--so lovely they are!

Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :)

Madrigal

Borders are a creamy white, yes. Oddly they don't bother me nor do they detract from the experience. However you could easily trim them.