21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- Step SIXTEEN

Hemera

Thanks guys [..blush..] I can´d draw at all but I love collage so it was either going to be this or nothing at all.. :p

Deanne

21 Ways - Steampunk

Step SIXTEEN - Steampunk (Moore) - 5 of Wands

Okay, this was tough for me. I have always hated drawing. Not because I can't, but because my mom is an artist and there was always a lot of pressure on me to be artistic as a kid. Plus, I'm a perfectionist and hate making mistakes...most of my drawings have more eraser marks than pencil marks...

So, I drew this as well as I could without letting myself erase much. I don't like it, but Im convincing myself that that's okay :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2n0k8xi.jpg

Thoughts while/after drawing:

-The woman seems happy or smug; the man just in front of her seems quite melancholy. The man with the eyepatch seems angered. A situation represented by this card could bring out many different emotions.
-The wands are all angled differently - I got the impression this could signify different levels of involvement in the situation, or the degree of passion felt for it.
-There's no clear distinguishment between the brick ground and the cloudy/foggy sky. Is there a blurred line between where one's solid footing ends and clouded judgment begins?