Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Please leave a tarot card behind before the purple curtain falls

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

DaughterOfDanu 
Citizen

I leave you with The Star https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...913ae5f1a7.jpg (Shadowscapes edition, my favorite version of this card)

When I first got into tarot, and joined this forum a few years later, The Star was my favorite card. Immersed in hope and optimism for tomorrow. I always thought of the saying "It's always darkest before dawn" whenever this card came up in a reading and it's true. The Star reminds us that there's always better just up ahead if we only hold on. I leave this card, and this message, for you all.

We've been through quite a shock and shakeup, just like the Tower. But after the Tower comes the calm and optimism of The Star offering comfort. I am seeing the optimism sprouting in the form of all the members who have helped to make new forums or mod new ones. We're still here, and we still have ways of being around one another thanks to these people. We simply must hang on, with hope in our hearts and watch how things play out from this point forward.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Lunatic

Farzon 
Lunatic

I leave with you the Knight of Cups (Mary-El Tarot in this case).

Listen to your heart. Follow your path. Dare to dream and dare to fail. Then stand up and dream again. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1b0c7bab0e.jpg
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

The Tower

I leave you with The Tower Card.

Life is about changes and some are for your greatest good. We sometimes get stuck in life and refuse to budge or move forward. Then The Tower card shows up and gets us moving along in life again.

I know most people hate this card, but if it weren't for the Tower moments in our lives..would we ever change or grow? Would we ever start a new path? Or leave an old place to seek out a new one? It is the Tower moments in our lives when we really get to grow and change. It wipes out things that we no longer need to make room for the new things that we do.

So, don't be so sad for the Tower moments in life. It is in these times when we do the most growing and when we can start over to build something else.

Brightest Blessings to all the members of AT and the seekers that come back to see what we have all contributed to this forum. Keep seeking, learning, and growing so that your Tower moments will be few.

{{{HUGS}}}
BeyondtheVeil
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

Sharla 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
I leave you with The Tower Card.

Life is about changes and some are for your greatest good. We sometimes get stuck in life and refuse to budge or move forward. Then The Tower card shows up and gets us moving along in life again.

I know most people hate this card, but if it weren't for the Tower moments in our lives..would we ever change or grow? Would we ever start a new path? Or leave an old place to seek out a new one? It is the Tower moments in our lives when we really get to grow and change. It wipes out things that we no longer need to make room for the new things that we do.

So, don't be so sad for the Tower moments in life. It is in these times when we do the most growing and when we can start over to build something else.

Brightest Blessings to all the members of AT and the seekers that come back to see what we have all contributed to this forum. Keep seeking, learning, and growing so that your Tower moments will be few.

{{{HUGS}}}
BeyondtheVeil
This is very apt Beyondtheveil.

Been nice reading for you in the past, and i wish you well in your future
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24
Resident

Akitablue 
Resident

The lovers:

I know it is known for choices or making a choice most of the time, but when ever I see it I always think of love in its purest form. So I leave the lovers because the world can always use more love and if we all had love in our hearts instead of evil or hate, the world would be such a better place. (Plus I'm always on a quest to find real love so it's my favorite card. Hopefully one day when I look back at this post I will have found it)

Here is the lovers card from one of my favorite decks:

http://imgur.com/ARCaeQh
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #25
Citizen

Hathor 
Citizen

I leave The Hermit - Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself (Erasmus).

http://18durb1zzgdo3cvc392i7vr9.wpen...eaning01-4.jpg
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #26
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

I leave you with the 3 of cups. That is how I always felt visiting here. I always draw this card for joyous get togethers with friends and/ or family. This is how this community feels for me.

I can't believe I will have to say farewell to my favorite purple pages on the internet in less than 48 hours...

I love this community... I love all of you!!

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #27
Mayhem Madam

SaturnCeleste 
Mayhem Madam

I leave behind the 8 of Cups. The announcement of Aeclectic closing was the light of day plunging into darkness. We have reached the time to move on, leaving behind the work of love built by Solandia, her staff and the members. As we turn the key to lock the door behind us; we will remember we were once a part of the most unique and best tarot home on the web.

Farewell, everyone.

The Healing Light Tarot
http://s3.amazonaws.com/halloftorque...1d5dc3ef5a.JPG
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #28
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Heh. I took a second look at this HPS card:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a47c57097b.jpg

--which I hadn't seen before and picked intuitively for the HPS card I wanted to leave behind--it seemed better than perfect, the HPS laying down tarot cards and such. I noticed the purple and white...but didn't noticed it if you know what I mean...it took me a second look to realize...she's sitting between purple-and-white curtains!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #29
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

This is the card I created long ago, for the 4th AT community tarot deck.

I've always felt drawn to the 5 of coins -- not the RWS one, but in a different and more personal way. A card of difficulty and change and pain, but the possibility of growth coming from it.

Edited to add: Here's a link to it on the site: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/project/4/05_coins.shtml
Attached Images

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.