Online Thoth Readings

firecatpickles

I ran across this:

http://www.thothweb.com/tarot-reading.html

It is a random generator. (Grigori etal, please move as you see fit.)

This is posted here because I thought it was a better fit. The interpretations don't offer elemental dignities interps, but the format is great---it allows for the student (i.e., "me") to study my own dignities in an ergonomic, easy-to-use format. (Obviously I need some familiarizing with this deck!)

Does anyone see anything wrong with this? Any experience with it? (My main concern is that it isn't a *true* generator, as some of these site have canned spreads that are so numerous that they merely seem random...

ravenest

It has reversals and the interpretation of the majors is just the quoted mnemonic.

Might be handy for someone well versed in Thoth and reading but IMO fairly useless otherwise (in any case I abhor this type of reading with no interaction and dialogue).

Grigori

It's a shame the spreads are all so big. I'd like to be able to do Thoth draws on my phone when without a deck, but as far as I'm aware you can't get the Thoth in any app. I use the Rosette instead, but a Thoth would be nice sometimes. I'd love a simple 1 or 3 card draw option.

The help text isn't wonderful, but I can see would be useful for someone starting out with the deck