Lust and restriction

MasterJm

If you want to practice what Crowley outlines seriously it needs to be learnt the right way and in stages ... with the relevant system and safeguards ... like anything, from wind surfing to electrical engineering - magick is NOT a short-cut.

Ι hope that i could do that some day.

ravenest

The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step :thumbsup:

MasterJm

The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step :thumbsup:

I lost my time under the guidance of a pseudo "Master" thelemite a few years ago. He linked my personal life with Babalon and all these thelemic issues. I was into another "building" system...not A.:A, so he confused me totally. Totally disapointed by the "builders" too. I find some of them pharisees, they abandoned me in a very desperate phase of my life covered up a case. Now i am feeling old, cheated, disapointed from everyone and very tired, i am not rich anymore. Very difficult to beginn anew, i approached a real thelemite in my country a few months ago, but he said me that we cant meet personally, it's Orders policy, and that is very bad for me. I can't afford the long distance prosesses, i need to meet someone personally and only friendly. In my last spreads i get AEON card all the time. The final decisions about my past are taken, the situation doesn't change, something totally new ahead, a new era, but i can't find the way. I feel that i have really heavy karma.

ravenest

I am not sure where your country is or what type of 'Thelemites' you are dealing with.

An A.A. thelemite could meet you, but only if you were going to be their direct 1 person contact (aside from their A.A. teacher. The O.T.O. is a fraternal organisation primarily so they should have no have no problem meeting with you.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Groups / teachers can be quiet different depending on locality and who runs each group. It is hard to find the right one for some. There are some wackos out there ... and some wackos like to set themselves up as ....

And at times, it can be VERY hard to be on the other side, as a teacher or running a group ... beliiiiieeeeve me! You can get blamed for ALL sorts of stuff and trouble when someone cant 'make the grade' and starts looking for something else to blame.

I am now happily retired from all that :)