Temptress Tarot 2: Provocateur- Kickstarter

Michele Hartsoe

Hello Forum!
I am very excited to announce that my Brand new Tarot Deck is now live on Kickstarter.
Temptress Tarot 2: Provocateur is a colorful 78 card deck illustrating the power, strength and allure of the bare human form on a journey.
*This deck contains nudity

I welcome comments and Critiques!
Thank you guys so much for all the help,
you may not know this but I have been peeking in on treads and learning so much! Learning to do readings has been such a Journey in itself! :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/796990185/temptress-tarot-2-provocateur

reall

oh! this looks interesting!:)) like your founding goal!:)) it's good idea to let people know project will be successfully in advance and it's safe to back!^^ Congrats !^^ lolz :))

Michele Hartsoe

Thank YOU!

oh! this looks interesting!:)) like your founding goal!:)) it's good idea to let people know project will be successfully in advance and it's safe to back!^^ Congrats !^^ lolz :))

I am so so happy to see people are reacting so well. I really contemplate each design in my head and redraw cards until they have the style I want. I will reveal the rest of the majors throughout the campaign! It might sound weird but I need to "Feel" the card. Anyway thanks for the reply I am so nervous and excited to have people start reading with them!!!

BTW I will be announcing a new stretch GOAL! Bonus Oracle Card for all decks if I reach $2,000 :) I am beyond grateful for the support!!

reall

oh! getting good feadback may be problem these days but I see your stretch goal is around the corner!:)) good luck with your creations!^^ and I bet this deck will be great fun to use!^^ lolz ;))

Michele Hartsoe

THANKS!

oh! getting good feadback may be problem these days but I see your stretch goal is around the corner!:)) good luck with your creations!^^ and I bet this deck will be great fun to use!^^ lolz ;))

I know I can't believe I've sold this many decks!
I really hope it is a fun read :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! =)

Michele Hartsoe

What do you think of Oracle Cards?

I have a quick question for anyone with a minute. I am hoping to add 2 Oracle cards to each tarot deck and eventually there will be an oracle deck that develops over time. What are your opinions on doing it this way? I feel like it gives me more time to develop the idea and gives me a chance to keep getting better with my artwork. On the other hand do you feel it will be disjointed when you use them together? How would you like to use them more? With the tarot deck or with each other? Am I over thinking it? lol any thoughts are welcome :)

rwcarter

I have a quick question for anyone with a minute. I am hoping to add 2 Oracle cards to each tarot deck and eventually there will be an oracle deck that develops over time. What are your opinions on doing it this way? I feel like it gives me more time to develop the idea and gives me a chance to keep getting better with my artwork. On the other hand do you feel it will be disjointed when you use them together? How would you like to use them more? With the tarot deck or with each other? Am I over thinking it? lol any thoughts are welcome :)
There was a Kickstarter deck (and even though I backed it, for the life of me I can't remember the name of it) where the deck ended up representing a progression of the artist's work from sketches through first art style through final art style she used. So two cards were B&W sketches, another 10-15 were done in one art style and the remainder of the cards were done in a tattoo art style. For me personally, the deck was way too disjointed to be useful, which was a shame as I really liked the deck.

So if you offer the oracle cards, call them something else. So when you get to the point where you're ready to embark on the oracle itself, you can make changes to the original cards to bring them in line with the rest of the deck and no one (who hasn't read this thread ;)) will be any the wiser.

Rodney

Michele Hartsoe

Thanks... good idea

There was a Kickstarter deck (and even though I backed it, for the life of me I can't remember the name of it) where the deck ended up representing a progression of the artist's work from sketches through first art style through final art style she used. So two cards were B&W sketches, another 10-15 were done in one art style and the remainder of the cards were done in a tattoo art style. For me personally, the deck was way too disjointed to be useful, which was a shame as I really liked the deck.

So if you offer the oracle cards, call them something else. So when you get to the point where you're ready to embark on the oracle itself, you can make changes to the original cards to bring them in line with the rest of the deck and no one (who hasn't read this thread ;)) will be any the wiser.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney!
Thats a Good idea. I will think about what to call them. Maybe I'll just stick with Wild Cards? Thanks for taking the time out for such a thoughtful reply! I love this community! :D

WhiteWolfy

Rodney

Was it 78 cards by Lana Zellner deck - that's what springs to my mind.