Knight of Cups as exterior qualities?

.traveller.

I am completely stumped on this one. I guess I have always thought of this knight as representing internal things, like being poetic and imaginative.

The crowned one

.traveller. said:
I am completely stumped on this one. I guess I have always thought of this knight as representing internal things, like being poetic and imaginative.

If that is how you see the Knight of Cups internally, then ask yourself how these qualities would manifest themselves externally from this person... and you have your answer! ;)

.traveller.

I can only think of negative things...

The crowned one

.traveller. said:
I can only think of negative things...

Such as?

How about visionary and intuitive? He can stop mid project and reflect on it, make the necessary changes and move on.

This is the knight (when at his best) that rescues damsels in distress.

.traveller.

Visionary and intuitive I also see as internal qualities.

Manifesting externally I might say these people are disorganized, messy, and lazy. Surely there must be some positives?

Teheuti

.traveller. said:
A knight on a Grail (idealistic/spiritual) Quest. A lover, looking for love.

starrystarrynight

How about someone who is romantic enough to send you a dozen roses for no reason...but do so with the money he was supposed to pay the cell phone bill with.

(Yeah, I lived with one for awhile. :D)

Mellifluous

Passionate, energetic, inspiring, exciting, funny, sweet, sensitive, impulsive, attractive, devoted, romantic, resilient, charming. Possibly fickle or slick or sexy or fun. Artsy, musical...

(Creativity isn't completely internal. If you create something, you're making your ideas and emotions external.)

Thirteen

.traveller. said:
What do external qualities mean? Can you give us an example?

.traveller.

Thirteen said:
What do external qualities mean? Can you give us an example?

What others can see or perceive about the person in question. First impressions and things readily apparent.