New to tarot and wanting to make a deck!

reall

OMG! luv that luvers n birds are my fav!^^ YeY!^^ lolz ;)) but maybe to keep birds design more in line with borders? diagonal line stick out to much?:)
and for the feedback (because you ask)I noticed you added numx2 in both corners?!x,x imo better to keep that with tradition, one number is enough and keep it centered? or somehow integrated with that upper or bottom center border design?:))

luv those panthers!XD looks like lions to me!XD and they can go with fire element but not sure what would go for earth then?x,x hm
and instead of snakes you can use gecko?XD it's standard for fire element? you can see that on RWS wands suit!XD :))

imo fishes needs more work!^^ or you can use Dolphins!^^ or get wild and use my fav jellyfishs!XD or seahorses!XD it's modern tatoo inspired deck after all! you don't need to stick with tradition too much!XD lolz so feel free to go with whatever feels good with you!^^ it's your deck and your vision what make it special!XD :)))

Kerkopes

OMG! luv that luvers n birds are my fav!^^ YeY!^^ lolz ;)) but maybe to keep birds design more in line with borders? diagonal line stick out to much?:)
and for the feedback (because you ask)I noticed you added numx2 in both corners?!x,x imo better to keep that with tradition, one number is enough and keep it centered? or somehow integrated with that upper or bottom center border design?:))

luv those panthers!XD looks like lions to me!XD and they can go with fire element but not sure what would go for earth then?x,x hm
and instead of snakes you can use gecko?XD it's standard for fire element? you can see that on RWS wands suit!XD :))

imo fishes needs more work!^^ or you can use Dolphins!^^ or get wild and use my fav jellyfishs!XD or seahorses!XD it's modern tatoo inspired deck after all! you don't need to stick with tradition too much!XD lolz so feel free to go with whatever feels good with you!^^ it's your deck and your vision what make it special!XD :)))

I'll put the number in the middle and move around the blue border to make it thinner and cover the corners better, so that there's more image space.

a gecko or salamanders? 0: dude thats true! I could put like a little fire pattern on their back.
I made them diagonal to make like a border at the bottom for the card name But I'll make them a bit more horizontal and possibly holding a small ribbon?

hmmm lots to think about, but the border has to look good if it'll be on every card.

reall

yep!:)) salamander is the right word!^^ lolz ;))

thin border n more img space is ++!^^ lolz ;)) like your ideas 4 just remember to keep it simple n fluid!:))!^^ looking forward to see how you'll make it!^^XD