Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for love.actually

Hi Minderwiz!
Your last horary reading for me was so spot-on, I'd love to get a second reading from you if you're still offering readings :)
I'd love to know what my love life holds for me this school year. I'm really busy with work and school but there is a guy I have an eye on and I'm really curious to see if things will develop with him or with anyone else!

The chart cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars and the guy you have Your eye on is signified by Venus. Mars is in the first house but is just into Sagittarius. Instead of being very strong, and thus indicating that you are in an ideal position it shows you as having the ability to act but being a little unsure of how to act. Your immediate priority seems to be ensuring you have enough money (Sagittarius on the second House cusp) to pay your rent (Pisces ruled by Jupiter on the Fourth) and to have some fun (Aries ruled by Mars on the fifth).

Mars is in the Triplicity of the Sun (ruler of the ninth House of Higher Education), the Terms of Jupiter (money and home) and the Face of Mercury (ruler of the MC and thus work). Mars is not in any dignity of Venus, so the guy is actually not a strong priority.

Venus is In Virgo in the ninth House. Is this guy someone in school? His main priorities are Higher Education and Travel (Venus in the sign and exaltation of Mercury, ruler of the ninth) and himself (Venus is in its own Triplicity, Terms and Face). Venus is not in any dignity of Mars, so at the moment he has no thoughts about a relationship.

So no immediate evidence of this relationship flourishing. There,s no aspect forming between Venus and which again is not promising but when we look at the Moon things improve a lot.

The Moon can act as a co-significatorfor you and it is also placed in the ninth house in Virgo, where it is applying to a conjunction with Venus. Its last aspect was a square to Mars, so it is symbolically taking you interest from you to him. Now this looks very promising but there's a fly in the ointment. Venus is at 10, 42 Virgo but Mercury is at 10,01 Scorpio. Just before the conjunction with Venus, the Moon will sextile Mercury.

With both Mercury and Venus is in the same degree, I'm not entirely sure the Mercury aspect will completely prohibit this leading to a contact between him and you but with Mercury ruling the ninth, it's quite possible that your school commitments might get in the way of things developing.

One thing that makes me optimistic here is that the North Node is conjunct the Ascendant and the North Node is benefic, so there may be issues but the contact is likely to be made.

Whether this will lead to anything though is by no means certain. The lack of reception involving Mars and Venus does not suggest that you will both 'click'. The Moon's next aspect after Venus, will be by square to Jupiter (money and home), so again you might well find that other pressures make keeping the relationship going problematic.

So, there's a real chance of a contact between you but whether it will work out is by no means clear. Work' money, school and home will be your main focus over this period as you clearly recognise in the question.. My feeling is that the contact will not lead to much as you both have other priorities over the period. It might still be fun though :)

love.actually

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to provide such a detailed reading! I got goosebumps reading a lot of the points you made, they were on spot with how I've been feeling and what my head & gut instinct tells me.

The chart cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars and the guy you have Your eye on is signified by Venus. Mars is in the first house but is just into Sagittarius. Instead of being very strong, and thus indicating that you are in an ideal position it shows you as having the ability to act but being a little unsure of how to act. Your immediate priority seems to be ensuring you have enough money (Sagittarius on the second House cusp) to pay your rent (Pisces ruled by Jupiter on the Fourth) and to have some fun (Aries ruled by Mars on the fifth).

You hit the nail on the head about me being not sure how to act. I'm not sure if I want a relationship with him because I know I have a lot of other commitments. I'd rather not start anything I can't finish. School (not failing out!) especially is my top priority right now and I can't see myself managing everything while losing my head over him at the same time. Apart from the practical issues, there's the question of how we'll get along and what our dynamics will be like. I don't know him very well right now and that also contributes a lot to my indecisiveness. I feel uneasy at the prospect of gambling my sense of security away for a chance at a relationship.

Mars is in the Triplicity of the Sun (ruler of the ninth House of Higher Education), the Terms of Jupiter (money and home) and the Face of Mercury (ruler of the MC and thus work). Mars is not in any dignity of Venus, so the guy is actually not a strong priority.

Venus is In Virgo in the ninth House. Is this guy someone in school? His main priorities are Higher Education and Travel (Venus in the sign and exaltation of Mercury, ruler of the ninth) and himself (Venus is in its own Triplicity, Terms and Face). Venus is not in any dignity of Mars, so at the moment he has no thoughts about a relationship.

So no immediate evidence of this relationship flourishing. There,s no aspect forming between Venus and which again is not promising but when we look at the Moon things improve a lot.

This is also true. He hasn't been in a relationship in a while and considering how stressed he can get sometimes, I can guess it's because he's focused on school and work as well.

The Moon can act as a co-significatorfor you and it is also placed in the ninth house in Virgo, where it is applying to a conjunction with Venus. Its last aspect was a square to Mars, so it is symbolically taking you interest from you to him. Now this looks very promising but there's a fly in the ointment. Venus is at 10, 42 Virgo but Mercury is at 10,01 Scorpio. Just before the conjunction with Venus, the Moon will sextile Mercury.

With both Mercury and Venus is in the same degree, I'm not entirely sure the Mercury aspect will completely prohibit this leading to a contact between him and you but with Mercury ruling the ninth, it's quite possible that your school commitments might get in the way of things developing.

You're completely right about school overshadowing anything that might develop. We've had several meet ups in the past which we weren't able to pursue further because of school/work and I don't see that pattern changing anytime soon. Even at my most optimistic, I know the most I can hope for is a casual relationship with no serious commitments.

One thing that makes me optimistic here is that the North Node is conjunct the Ascendant and the North Node is benefic, so there may be issues but the contact is likely to be made.

Whether this will lead to anything though is by no means certain. The lack of reception involving Mars and Venus does not suggest that you will both 'click'. The Moon's next aspect after Venus, will be by square to Jupiter (money and home), so again you might well find that other pressures make keeping the relationship going problematic.

So, there's a real chance of a contact between you but whether it will work out is by no means clear. Work' money, school and home will be your main focus over this period as you clearly recognise in the question.. My feeling is that the contact will not lead to much as you both have other priorities over the period. It might still be fun though :)

The possibility of further contact made my day! :D You're accurate about us not clicking right away--our personalities and attitudes towards things are very different. But then again, I think that's part of the attraction. I definitely agree that more school and work related commitments will get in the way in the future but I'm hoping we'll be able to get closer, even just as friends. I love the rush of having a new love interest :D

I was also wondering if the chart shows him being receptive to me in general and if I come across as the one pursuing him. I think it could give me a clue as to where I stand with him.

Thank you again for the delightful reading. It cleared up a lot of the questions I had. Have an amazing weekend! :)

Minderwiz

Reading for Janee

Hi Minderwiz, I'm back again with another if that's ok. Your readings for me have been spot on, considering your reading I have made some changes re the selling of my business and I would like to know if I am heading in the right direction now, does my business look any closer to selling over the next 3 months or so or should I sit back and wait for better timing. Hope this is ok, thanks in anticipation.

The chart has Gemini rising, so you are signified by Mercury. The property is signified by the ruler of the fourth, the Sun, the potential buyer by the ruler of the Seventh (Jupiter) and the Agent by the ruler of the sixth (Venus).

Mercury is in Scorpio in the Sign, Triplicity, Terms and Face of Mars. Mars rules Aries, in which lies the cusp of the twelfth House and Scorpio, which is intercepted in the sixth. My feeling from this is that you feel very much out of your comfort zone with this sale, to put it very mildly. Mercury is inconunct the Ascendant, and in an unfortunate House. Mercury is also without dignity, its Peregrine. This is usually an indication of feeling unsure and in need of help or guidance. In the sixth, that suggests that you're hopes are pinned on the Agent, though, as Mercury is not in the same sign as the sixth house cusp, I don't think you feel that well connected to the agent or at least that you might not get adequate attention.

The Sun is in Libra, where it is in Fall, and in the fifth House. The fifth is not a bad placement to get noticed but the Sun in Fall suggests that the property is no longer as attractive to buyers, even though it is now much more noticeable to them. As Venus rules Libra, it seems that the agent has made the property more noticeable and therefore at least done somethng of what is needed. I'm not sure why the property has lost something of it's attraction but that could come down to current economic circumstances, or you getting ready to move and possibly not displaying it as well as you were.

Venus is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury, so if you have any doubts about the current Agent, it seems that they have your best interests at heart. Venus is in its own Terms, so there's some self interest there and in the Face of the Sun (The Agent does care about the property). So we Have the following priorities for them - You (Sign and Exaltation of Mercury) Your money (The Moon is the Earth Triplicity rulerr and also rules the second House of your finances), themselves (Venus in it's own Terms) and the Property (in the Face of the Sun). Whilst this clearly puts you first, I'd prefer to see the property a bit further up the list, as they are supposed to be facilitating its sale) the priority given to your money could be because they want to get the best price (though again I'd want to see the property given higher priority) or because they want to make as much out of you as they can. It's not their main aim and I'm being a little critical here but agents can be vital to a sale.

The buyer is signified by Jupiter and the interesting thing is that Jupiter is on the Ascendant in Gemini. Jupiter is in the Sign and Triplicity of Mercury so they want to buy and are coming to you to make an offer. Jupiter is in the Terms of Venus (so the agent has had some effect in motivating them). Now that shows a very favourable position.

Sadly there's no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury and as they are in inconjunct signs, there's an element of not seeing them. That could be because they come to the property but are not impressed with what they see, or you aren't around when they come.

Jupiter is in partile sextile with the Moon (your money) so I think they have the intention of buying. The Moon is in Leo (so your finances are definitely tied to this sale) and conjunct the Lot of Fortune (your luck is riding on this sale).

The buyer's finances are singified by Saturn, ruler of the eighth House. Saturn is in Scorpio (again ruled by Mars and in a separating conjunction with Mercury. Saturn's condition shows that the buyer has not a lot of finance available and Mercury is moving away from Saturn.

There's quite a lot of contradicitions here but overall it seems to me that the agent has done a fair job and the property is much more noticeable. Indeed it looks like it will be noticed in your time frame and a prospective buyer will come forward who is going to make an offer. I don't think that offer will be enough for you, and you'll turn it down, indeed you might not even be interested in a meeting with the buyer because of the offer.

What can you do to improve things? Well the first reading surrounded the issue of the property being noticed. That seems to have been remedied. You say that you have made changes. Some have worked, the new agent may be in it for their own needs but they do seem to have done their job. Have you made other changes? The property doesn't seem as tempting as it was before, so either economic pressures are biting and buyers are expecting more for their money or there's some change that you've made that might detract from the sale. It might be worth comparing your property to similar ones on the market just to see if you're physical presentation is right. From your background information, I'd say it is more likely to be the economics of the business for a new buyer. This is a very difficult time to start up a new business and it's position is not an ideal one for a new start up.

You could of course reconsider your asking price but there are important personal factors to consider there, your relocation costs being an obvious one.

At the moment I don't see a sale in the period of the question but that's more because of your needs than the agent, the property or lack of a willing buyer.

Attachments

• Janee Horary.jpg
    Janee Horary.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 118

Minderwiz

Reading for pacificwaters

Hello Minderwiz,

Are you still taking questions for your Horary readings??

If yes, I have a question to ask: How would my marital life be in the coming 12 months??

I guess you might be needing more information before you do this reading. Please let me know what more information you need for this reading.

The chart cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars, and she by Venus which seems to be appropriate. The Ascendant is also afflicted by Saturn from the twelfth House, and that is sometimes seen as an indication that the question is not fit to be judged. However, given your description of the situation it seems to me to signify the 'bind' that you find yourself in at the moment and your situation is indeed 'afflicted'.

Mars is in Sagittarius in the Second House. Mars is not well placed in Sagittarius, indeed it is Peregrine - in need of help or guidance or feeling not in control of the situation. The second deals with money and income, so there looks to be significant financial factors that affecting you as a result of the situation. The second is not the worst placement and Mars is fast and direct, so you have some scope for action here.

Venus is in Virgo conjunct the eleventh House cusp. Venus is actually the Triplicity ruler for the Earth signs by day, so she has dignity here. The eleventh House is also a stronger placement than the second, so it seems that your wife is in a better position than you are at the moment. She is the focus of you hopes and aspirations (either she reconciles or she goes) but she's in her own fifth House of fun and romance. Now that might just give a glimmer of hope that a reconciliation is possible but I suspect she is hoping that it will be on her own terms. Venus is also direct and fast, so she two is able to act.

There's no major aspect forming between Venus and Mars, indeed the last aspect was a square - an indication of the previous marital strife. With no aspect forming, I'm not sure that a reconciliation is a likely outcome, but the next step is to check the Moon and it's aspects.

The Moon can act as a co-significator to you and it's aspects may throw light on the situation. The Moon's last aspect was a sextile to the Sun, in Fall, in Libra and the twelfth House. The Sun rules your tenth House, and is a natural significator of career, and social position. The Sun's position is not good either by sign or house, so I think this situation is affected you even at work, perhaps not seriously, as the sextile is the weakest major aspect. As it's a separating aspect, that indicates a past situation. So when you had the break up you mentioned, that is when the effect on work is likely to have been at it's strongest. Now the Moon has changed signs and I think that indicates that you were hoping for a positive change in your life following her leaving.

The Moon's next aspect is a conjunction with the Lot of Fortune. Fortune here is both a symbol of luck or at least an increase or diminution in your wealth. The lot is ruled by Saturn in the twelfth and in Scorpio. Saturn is currently combust and Peregrine, so that does not look too good for your wealth. Finally the Moon will aspect Venus by Trine. Now that might be an indication that you are prepared to pay her to leave or give her a divorce settlement if the worst comes to the worst.

Looking back over the reading, it seems that she is in the stronger position and that whilst there may be a hint that she's interested in a reconciliation, she finds the situation less of a threat than you do.

I don't see any other evidence of reconciliation at all here. Indeed she may be 'playing you' for what she can get. Neither Mars nor Venus is in any of the dignities of the other, so there's no evidence of positive feelings between you. The aspects of the Moon seem to focus on some past affect on your work situation (though not dreadfully so) and a possible diminution of your wealth with her being the beneficiary. That might be in the form of a divorce settlement but it could simply be you being prepared to give her some allowance if she'll move out, or even simply paying the bills so she can live with you rent free or at subsidised rent.

I don't see any romantic spark merely more unhappiness for you if the situation continues. Sorry to be pessimistic of the outcome :(

Attachments

• Pacificwaters Horary.jpg
    Pacificwaters Horary.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 123

janee

The chart has Gemini rising, so you are signified by Mercury. The property is signified by the ruler of the fourth, the Sun, the potential buyer by the ruler of the Seventh (Jupiter) and the Agent by the ruler of the sixth (Venus).

Mercury is in Scorpio in the Sign, Triplicity, Terms and Face of Mars. Mars rules Aries, in which lies the cusp of the twelfth House and Scorpio, which is intercepted in the sixth. My feeling from this is that you feel very much out of your comfort zone with this sale, to put it very mildly. Mercury is inconunct the Ascendant, and in an unfortunate House. Mercury is also without dignity, its Peregrine. This is usually an indication of feeling unsure and in need of help or guidance. In the sixth, that suggests that you're hopes are pinned on the Agent, though, as Mercury is not in the same sign as the sixth house cusp, I don't think you feel that well connected to the agent or at least that you might not get adequate attention.

The Sun is in Libra, where it is in Fall, and in the fifth House. The fifth is not a bad placement to get noticed but the Sun in Fall suggests that the property is no longer as attractive to buyers, even though it is now much more noticeable to them. As Venus rules Libra, it seems that the agent has made the property more noticeable and therefore at least done somethng of what is needed. I'm not sure why the property has lost something of it's attraction but that could come down to current economic circumstances, or you getting ready to move and possibly not displaying it as well as you were.

I too think this agent is the better out of a bad bunch but as you say the economy has a lot to do with it also as you note we are having a cull and that is never attractive lol. My desperation to sell has diminished somewhat in as far as I am not obsessing and getting in a rut over it.

Venus is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury, so if you have any doubts about the current Agent, it seems that they have your best interests at heart. Venus is in its own Terms, so there's some self interest there and in the Face of the Sun (The Agent does care about the property). So we Have the following priorities for them - You (Sign and Exaltation of Mercury) Your money (The Moon is the Earth Triplicity rulerr and also rules the second House of your finances), themselves (Venus in it's own Terms) and the Property (in the Face of the Sun). Whilst this clearly puts you first, I'd prefer to see the property a bit further up the list, as they are supposed to be facilitating its sale) the priority given to your money could be because they want to get the best price (though again I'd want to see the property given higher priority) or because they want to make as much out of you as they can. It's not their main aim and I'm being a little critical here but agents can be vital to a sale.

The buyer is signified by Jupiter and the interesting thing is that Jupiter is on the Ascendant in Gemini. Jupiter is in the Sign and Triplicity of Mercury so they want to buy and are coming to you to make an offer. Jupiter is in the Terms of Venus (so the agent has had some effect in motivating them). Now that shows a very favourable position.

Sadly there's no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury and as they are in inconjunct signs, there's an element of not seeing them. That could be because they come to the property but are not impressed with what they see, or you aren't around when they come.

Jupiter is in partile sextile with the Moon (your money) so I think they have the intention of buying. The Moon is in Leo (so your finances are definitely tied to this sale) and conjunct the Lot of Fortune (your luck is riding on this sale).

The buyer's finances are singified by Saturn, ruler of the eighth House. Saturn is in Scorpio (again ruled by Mars and in a separating conjunction with Mercury. Saturn's condition shows that the buyer has not a lot of finance available and Mercury is moving away from Saturn.

There's quite a lot of contradicitions here but overall it seems to me that the agent has done a fair job and the property is much more noticeable. Indeed it looks like it will be noticed in your time frame and a prospective buyer will come forward who is going to make an offer. I don't think that offer will be enough for you, and you'll turn it down, indeed you might not even be interested in a meeting with the buyer because of the offer.

What can you do to improve things? Well the first reading surrounded the issue of the property being noticed. That seems to have been remedied. You say that you have made changes. Some have worked, the new agent may be in it for their own needs but they do seem to have done their job. Have you made other changes? The property doesn't seem as tempting as it was before, so either economic pressures are biting and buyers are expecting more for their money or there's some change that you've made that might detract from the sale. It might be worth comparing your property to similar ones on the market just to see if you're physical presentation is right. From your background information, I'd say it is more likely to be the economics of the business for a new buyer. This is a very difficult time to start up a new business and it's position is not an ideal one for a new start up.

You could of course reconsider your asking price but there are important personal factors to consider there, your relocation costs being an obvious one.

At the moment I don't see a sale in the period of the question but that's more because of your needs than the agent, the property or lack of a willing buyer.

Thank you once again, your readings are outstanding and much appreciated, all the best to you.

pacificwaters

Feedback

Hello Minderwiz,

Thank you for bearing with me for the delay in feedback. I was out of town, as I told you before. Anyways I shall post you my detailed feedback. Hope the feedback is as crisp as your reading. And yes before I start, your reading of the situation has been very accurate. Thank you.

Minderwiz said:
The chart cast has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars, and she by Venus which seems to be appropriate. The Ascendant is also afflicted by Saturn from the twelfth House, and that is sometimes seen as an indication that the question is not fit to be judged. However, given your description of the situation it seems to me to signify the 'bind' that you find yourself in at the moment and your situation is indeed 'afflicted'.

Mars is in Sagittarius in the Second House. Mars is not well placed in Sagittarius, indeed it is Peregrine - in need of help or guidance or feeling not in control of the situation. The second deals with money and income, so there looks to be significant financial factors that affecting you as a result of the situation. The second is not the worst placement and Mars is fast and direct, so you have some scope for action here.

“Not in control of the situation” …that is what I exactly have been feeling since the past 2 years. And every time I start feeling that maybe things would get better, there is one more twist to the tale and the situation is back to square one, i.e. out of control..!! you also talk about “some scope for action”..well the only scope for action is file for divorce. But unfortunately, in my country (India) courts are anti-divorce and hence getting one is not easy. Moreover here it is presumed that a woman (read wife) is innocent, and there is not a single law that is in favor of husbands, other than “mutual consent” which is unfortunately not there in my case. I am ready for a divorce but wife ain’t. So though I want to get acting, I can’t, because I would be drained (emotionally and financially) for the period of 4-5 years should I initiate proceedings.

Minderwiz said:
Venus is in Virgo conjunct the eleventh House cusp. Venus is actually the Triplicity ruler for the Earth signs by day, so she has dignity here. The eleventh House is also a stronger placement than the second, so it seems that your wife is in a better position than you are at the moment. She is the focus of you hopes and aspirations (either she reconciles or she goes) but she's in her own fifth House of fun and romance. Now that might just give a glimmer of hope that a reconciliation is possible but I suspect she is hoping that it will be on her own terms. Venus is also direct and fast, so she two is able to act.

There's no major aspect forming between Venus and Mars, indeed the last aspect was a square - an indication of the previous marital strife. With no aspect forming, I'm not sure that a reconciliation is a likely outcome, but the next step is to check the Moon and it's aspects.

Oh yes, she is in a better position. She hails from a family of judges and therefore I believe has a good understanding of what is in her favor were I to file for divorce. She knows that at least until the legal case continues (almost 5 years), I would be drained like anything. Also currently her mom has been diagnosed with cancer (final stages). This has again put me on the backfoot for two reasons. My conscience would not warrant me initiating legal proceedings against her, when she and her family are going through a lot of stress. And secondly with judiciary in favor of women she could well argue in court about how inhumane I am!! So well, as I said this is how I believe she is in a much better position right now..!!!

As regards your mention about “a glimmer of hope”..well fingers crossed! There could be nothing better than that for I want this marriage to work, and I still love her despite whatever has happened. Just hope that this glimmer turns into a “bountifull”

Minderwiz said:
The Moon can act as a co-significator to you and it's aspects may throw light on the situation. The Moon's last aspect was a sextile to the Sun, in Fall, in Libra and the twelfth House. The Sun rules your tenth House, and is a natural significator of career, and social position. The Sun's position is not good either by sign or house, so I think this situation is affected you even at work, perhaps not seriously, as the sextile is the weakest major aspect. As it's a separating aspect, that indicates a past situation. So when you had the break up you mentioned, that is when the effect on work is likely to have been at it's strongest. Now the Moon has changed signs and I think that indicates that you were hoping for a positive change in your life following her leaving.

Career and social position. Well the 21 months that I stayed alone, I had the neighbors gossiping a lot, posing me unwarranted questions and all that. There’s nothing more irksome than nosey neighbors who just can’t mind their own business. Talking about career, well I actually had to think back about this. Yes, when the fragmenting started with her leaving me, I was very stressed. This was then immediately followed in some months by a situation at work, where a position that was initially promised to me was advertised for someone else (with just one clause changed that meant I couldn’t even apply and therefore compete for it). I felt so cheated and that this came after this, I was at a very big low.

Minderwiz said:
The Moon's next aspect is a conjunction with the Lot of Fortune. Fortune here is both a symbol of luck or at least an increase or diminution in your wealth. The lot is ruled by Saturn in the twelfth and in Scorpio. Saturn is currently combust and Peregrine, so that does not look too good for your wealth. Finally the Moon will aspect Venus by Trine. Now that might be an indication that you are prepared to pay her to leave or give her a divorce settlement if the worst comes to the worst.

Yes, like I said, I am prepared for a divorce (but also find myself in a cath-22 situation). As I said above she doesn’t want to divorce me, and in India unless a wife says yes to a divorce, a husband just cant get divorced, no matter even if he proves in court how truly he deserves it. So even if I go legal, all I would face is a good deal of dimunition in wealth, with no significant output.

Minderwiz said:
Looking back over the reading, it seems that she is in the stronger position and that whilst there may be a hint that she's interested in a reconciliation, she finds the situation less of a threat than you do.

Absolutely agreed..!

Minderwiz said:
I don't see any other evidence of reconciliation at all here. Indeed she may be 'playing you' for what she can get. Neither Mars nor Venus is in any of the dignities of the other, so there's no evidence of positive feelings between you.

I can actually sense this every other time. There is no even a pinch of positive feelings from her side no matter whatever I try to please her.

Minderwiz said:
I don't see any romantic spark merely more unhappiness for you if the situation continues. Sorry to be pessimistic of the outcome

Thank you for the wonderful analysis of the situation. And, you don’t need to be sorry. You are just passing me the message the stars have for me. Fingers crossed for a miracle.

By the way, just have a question if you don’t mind. I have had many astrologers often use the word “the situation is not fit to be judged” (like you also mentioned) especially in Horary readings. What exactly does this mean??

Minderwiz

Thanks for the extensive feedback. It really is appreciated. I still think you have some room for manoeuvre but it is constrained and the options are not good. As I said, she is in a better position than you and from your feedback, I suspect she's playing on the situation to be a 'well kept woman' rather than my original view that she wants paying off. Either way ir's a transfer of wealth from you to her.

pacificwaters said:
By the way, just have a question if you don’t mind. I have had many astrologers often use the word “the situation is not fit to be judged” (like you also mentioned) especially in Horary readings. What exactly does this mean??

The phrase relates to the validity of the chart as a representation of the event it is supposed to describe. We sometimes get them with natal charts, I once saw one where the Sun's position did not reflect the known date of birth. Horary questions are particularly vulnerable, they may be cast too early or too late to be helpful, or they may not be serious, simply asked to test the Astrologer. There are a series of tests which have been developed to allow the Astrologer to recognise such situations. I don't use all of them but I do expect the chart to accurately describe the situation of the question.

pacificwaters

The phrase relates to the validity of the chart as a representation of the event it is supposed to describe. We sometimes get them with natal charts, I once saw one where the Sun's position did not reflect the known date of birth. Horary questions are particularly vulnerable, they may be cast too early or too late to be helpful, or they may not be serious, simply asked to test the Astrologer. There are a series of tests which have been developed to allow the Astrologer to recognise such situations. I don't use all of them but I do expect the chart to accurately describe the situation of the question.

Thanks for that explanation.

As regards your mention of Horary questions done to test the astrologer, I agree with this, and know of instances when this was done as well.

Minderwiz

Reading for YDM42

Yes, my question would be concerning employment, I am looking for work and interviewing. Is there anything coming up for me, how soon, any advice?

Is there anything coming up for you? Yes there is but the question is 'will you like it?'

The chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by Moon.' Moon is in Aquarius, in the seventh . Your well positioned for the job market but you don't necessarily have the skills or possibly the communication skills to make a great impression (Moon is Peregrine). So I think you need some help and advice on presenting yourself and getting your CV over to prospective employers.

The job/employment is signified by Jupiter, ruler of the tenth house. Jupiter is in Gemini and Moon is applying to a trine with Jupiter, so that looks very promising. What isn't promising is the condition of the Job. Jupiter is in Detriment, Retrograde, Slow and near the twelfth cusp.All of that suggests that the job is not up to much at all (in terms of being what you really want). Given that Jupiter is near the tweffth cusp this could be a job related to prisons, hospitals or other rather dreary large institutions. Jupiter is moving away from the cusp, not towards it, so it might be public sector but not quite as dreary or in the realm of charitable bodies doing some public work.or having connections with the legal system or with church or religious bodies (Jupiter has connections to both). That's rather a wide spread but the common factor is that whilst the job is on offer to you, it probably isn't what you want.

Your issue really is going to be do you turn it down and keep looking. The answer to that really comes down to how badly you need the money now. There is the possibility of another job later on but it's not an awful lot better (signified by Mercury in Scorpio) and I think this will probably seem even more a put off, or alternatively more difficult to get. (Moon will square Mercury). The job is likely to relate to communications and or computers in some way.

Your income over the period is signified by the Sun, which is currently nearing the end of it's run in Scorpio. The Sun is not strong in Scorpio (or any Autumn or Winter sign, except Sagittarius). So current income is not likely to be anything to shout home about. Given that Sun will change signs, there must be some temptation to wait. In Sagittarius the Sun returns to it's own Triplicity, so more is promised in the future. The second job is likely to take at least twice as long as the first two materialise, especially since Aquarius and Scorpio are both fixed signs. The trine with Jupiter is some 9 degrees away, so it could be something coming up in say 9 weeks, probably less as Gemini is a mutable sign and both Moon and Jupiter will apply to each other. Moon and Mercury are 20 degrees apart and both in fixed signs. There will be some mutually application as Mercury is Retrograde.

Things to do:

You need to get your CV up to date and well presented showing off your skills and experience

You might need to do some work on bringing your skills up to date, or even raise their levels to given you access to jobst that are currently not likely to come your way

You need to ensure that your interview technique is good and that you can match job descriptions to your skills and experience during the interview, rather than being too general.

Attachments

• YDM42 Horary.jpg
    YDM42 Horary.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 119

YDM42

Is there anything coming up for you? Yes there is but the question is 'will you like it?'

The chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by Moon.' Moon is in Aquarius, in the seventh . Your well positioned for the job market but you don't necessarily have the skills or possibly the communication skills to make a great impression (Moon is Peregrine). So I think you need some help and advice on presenting yourself and getting your CV over to prospective employers.
This is very accurate. This has been my difficuty in recent interviews, because I suffer from anxiety I dont communicate well. It really bothers me, I clam up and in the end it might appear as though I an not good at communicating, but I am, it takes me a while to warm up. I was very hopeful with my last interview- but I have not heard from them yet and its almost 4 weeks.

The job/employment is signified by Jupiter, ruler of the tenth house. Jupiter is in Gemini and Moon is applying to a trine with Jupiter, so that looks very promising. What isn't promising is the condition of the Job. Jupiter is in Detriment, Retrograde, Slow and near the twelfth cusp.All of that suggests that the job is not up to much at all (in terms of being what you really want). Given that Jupiter is near the tweffth cusp this could be a job related to prisons, hospitals or other rather dreary large institutions. Jupiter is moving away from the cusp, not towards it, so it might be public sector but not quite as dreary or in the realm of charitable bodies doing some public work.or having connections with the legal system or with church or religious bodies (Jupiter has connections to both). That's rather a wide spread but the common factor is that whilst the job is on offer to you, it probably isn't what you want.
My last interview was at a University. Do you think they will offer me the position, there is a lag, because there is a hiring freeze and budget cuts, but I was hoping they would work it out. Also the job is one that I want, though I anticipate that it will be slow, many days when there is not much to do. I was hoping to hear something from them over the holidays when classes are out. Do you think this is the institution that you might be seeing, its in undergraduate studies. Web specialist position.

Your issue really is going to be do you turn it down and keep looking. The answer to that really comes down to how badly you need the money now. There is the possibility of another job later on but it's not an awful lot better (signified by Mercury in Scorpio) and I think this will probably seem even more a put off, or alternatively more difficult to get. (Moon will square Mercury). The job is likely to relate to communications and or computers in some way.
This seems more than plausable as its it the only field that I am currently applying. The reason you might be picking up on if I would turn it down or not, is because currently I am disabled and want to return to work. That also explains the need to hone up on my skills, even though I work on my own, I still need to brush up and get some better portfolio together. I am not enthusiastic about doing work, just to get a portfolio together. I have done enough free work in my life time, and really just want to get a paid position.

Your income over the period is signified by the Sun, which is currently nearing the end of it's run in Scorpio. The Sun is not strong in Scorpio (or any Autumn or Winter sign, except Sagittarius). So current income is not likely to be anything to shout home about.
I'm on disablity, its steady but very little.

Given that Sun will change signs, there must be some temptation to wait. In Sagittarius the Sun returns to it's own Triplicity, so more is promised in the future. The second job is likely to take at least twice as long as the first two materialise, especially since Aquarius and Scorpio are both fixed signs. The trine with Jupiter is some 9 degrees away, so it could be something coming up in say 9 weeks, probably less as Gemini is a mutable sign and both Moon and Jupiter will apply to each other. Moon and Mercury are 20 degrees apart and both in fixed signs. There will be some mutually application as Mercury is Retrograde.
In other words is the last place I "interviewed" with going to present me with an offer for employment?
Things to do:

You need to get your CV up to date and well presented showing off your skills and experience

You might need to do some work on bringing your skills up to date, or even raise their levels to given you access to jobst that are currently not likely to come your way

You need to ensure that your interview technique is good and that you can match job descriptions to your skills and experience during the interview, rather than being too general.

All your advice is good, and things that I am aware of , but having you confirm it does me a lot of good. So are u suggesting I dont take the first offer which will present itself soon, or take it and work on my skills while there? And second, concerning my income, you dont really see any increase in my income for a long while? Any time frame that I should receive an offer of any kind? And I guess I'm not talking about freelance work, because yes I recently got a call concerning that, but I dont consider that work, as it rarely is a steady income if an income at all. I hope that is not what you are seeing, as an offer. Someone wanted me to help them promote their website.

Minderwiz, you are great at what you do, I appreciate the reading, dont know how to thank you enough. If there is anything I can do in return please let me know.