Would this make sense if you see the person with
the scales...
upright- giver
rx- taker?

I don't use this, just an idea.

Thanks,
ros

rcb30872

That doesn't make much sense to me, although I kind of figure where your line of thought is going with this one.

I would say that the upright might say that there is a balance between the giving and taking and in the reverse there is an imbalance. Not exactly sure, but that is how I would see it as.

Bec

Fulgour

Rx Logic

ros said:
I don't use this, just an idea.
So then if you did use it would it make sense to you?
Or another way... how do you read this card upright?

poivre

Hi Fulgour,

Yes the meaning would make sense.
I don't think I would be that blunt in a reading to
explain it as such.

I read the card as
~ pleasure of giving in search of harmony
~ compromising
~ generosity
~ a gift
~ giving or receiving through compassion of another

rx
~ gifts or money given with strings attached

Fulgour

Didja ever notice on the card the guy is dropping
4 coins to the beggar on the left, but still has 2
coins cupped in the palm of his hand... that's six.

Rosanne

Hhmm, maybe those two coins left indicate that there is a careful attention to financial prudence, and they, with hard work will result in 7 Pentacles- the seeds for the money bush. Hehe 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush' Well that probally is not the correct maxim, but reversed I would not see it as a 'Taker', more like not giving will result in karmic loss.
~Rosanne

Fulgour

What's Minus Yours?

Six of Pentacles
http://www.learntarot.com/bigjpgs/pents06.jpg

Looking at the arrangement of the Pentacles above,
with 3 on the Left (whence the giving now occurs),
1 above the Central Man and with the 2 on the Right,
there is a kind of balancing taking place that moves
more toward 5, if the given Pentacle results to make
it 2 on each side and 1 above... a lessening lesson?

Rosanne

Fulgour~ the 'Lessening Lesson' Did you mean in an Astrological way?- or the balancing was "everyone gets what he/she deserves?". I thought you were talking about the development of spiritual resilience. The scales are showing as balanced and yet the needy in blue is either getting none or the two in the giver's hand. Its one of theose 'Stage ' cards again :D which made me think of careful finacial planning etc ~Rosanne

squeakmo9

If RX...

I get the idea that there is a sort of delay in receiving your share of the money. Like the boss at work is observing your (figure in blue) reactions to a co-worker's raise.
Will you become hot and bothered?
Demand your share?
Or just wait patiently, knowing your worth.

Phoenix Rising

although the 6 is traditionally that of giving. I see it as repayment from past deeds, like 6's are also associated with karmic debts. So depending on how wisely one has used money or their values, it is a time when things are called up for repayment. Giving or generosity will likely be repaid as well.