Chinese anyone?

osami2717

La La is a tiger?
Cool. there is some shared traits by both Tiger and Leo... both are charismatic, bold, protective, courageous and generous.

The one book I cherish concerning Chinese Zodiac is
'Chinese Horoscopes' by Debbie Burns.
It is by far the most comprehensive on basic C Z that I've come across.
I do basic charts on just about everyone!! All I need is their birthday and time :). I've even considered developing a program so I can pull up information for someone quickly but I'm almost computer illiterate. LOL I'm a point and click monkey and that's about it :D

I find it endlessly fascinating and could spend years studying this along with everything else. [the scholar in me is doing flips!!]

Take your average graduating class of 2002 most of these kids are the same age but look at the wide varieties of personality traits. I'd love to get my mitts on that kind of information...

I've got one book on Vedic Astrology but I found it hard to comprehend. Maybe my mind is telling me not to spread myself too thin...tarot, numerology, chinese and VERY basic western horoscopes, the I-Ching and now runes.

For those interested its called
'Indian Astology' by Komilla Sutton.

[is there a very basic or 'Dummies' guide out there for these...maybe if I took baby steps...]