Blood Moon

Satori

Blood Moon
"THE GRAND QUINTILES OF OCTOBER 2004:
In October we move into two more rare planetary configurations, known as the “Grand Quintiles”, happening one right after another – October 1st and then October 28th with the final one being a little more powerful because it coincides with a total lunar eclipse. The planets will form a pattern in the sky resembling a 5-point star – a pentagram shape. There may not be another like in 2,500 years."

Don't miss out on this. Sorry Aussies, apparently you are the only continent that will be unable to view it. The energies will be there for you, but not the visibility.

Happy Grand Quintiles everybody!!!

Majecot

Happy Grand Quintiles to you too.. I was just reading the other day about the luner eclipse.. and I can hardly wait!!

I love the hunters moon.. it is so cool and sppoky looking.. just perfect for Halloween.

13thFaeChylde

Fabulous info!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Me and the goblins will definately want to see a Blood Moon...mwuahahaha.

WolfSpirit

Let's hope there will not be too many clouds.

Satori

I'm thinking I should have put this in Astrology...but it is really astronomy...the Mod will know...

lunalafey

yeah- I'm gonna move it to astrology.
but there is a thread about tarot and astrology that get's into this. check it out

paradoxx

Venus will also enter Libra on the 28th, thats an exalted addition. Taurus will benefit, Libra will start a new phase. of lifestyle choices.

amyel

COOL! I will definitely look out for that one!

Paradox, when you say that as a reuslt of Venus moving into Libra that Libra will start a new phase of lifestyle choice, does this mean that *Librans* will be affected? What about those like me with strong Libra rising???? Or does this have nothing to do with Librans per se but the effect of Venus' placement????

Have I made my self clear? I'm having a lot of trouble with that lately....

paradoxx

It's all of the above.

Venus will be exaltedin Libra, resulting in expectation an ultra-fine taste of preferences from yourself and from others for just about everything: art to dinner to the movie to the zoo. Don;t worry, you're worht at least one expinsive dinner.

Libra is supercharged, all placements of venus, natal and current, will not be void of course, this is the time to activily rebalance for a better phase of life. It is also a time of release from old pains.

TemperanceAngel

elf said:
Sorry Aussies, apparently you are the only continent that will be unable to view it. The energies will be there for you, but not the visibility.
I guess that's what happens when you are upside down, LOL!

But seriously I didn't know about this until now, thanks elf, look forward to hearing poeples stories of their viewings :D