''Faeries'' Oracle by Brian Froud

Genna

Oh,I hope it´s still there.I didn´t like oracle decks either before,but this is no ordinairy oracle as I understand you´ve found out already.

SunChariot

dee_dolly7 said:
This deck and book box set has been at the Chapters in my town forever and I never gave it a second thought because it was an Oracle deck. I guess I shouldn't take anything for granted. If its still there on monday when I have my cheque, I'm going to pick it up. It looks beautiful now that I see what the cards look like on the net. :>

My advice is to go for it. :) Not only are the images beautiful, but so are the meanings behind them. I have always loved all my Oracle decks as much as my Tarots. And I can tell you that within less than two weeks of having the Faeries' Oracle, it had already become my very favourite deck. I have gotten others since, but it is still my favourite. They are all my good friends,

Bar

silver_rain

I'll have to give this one another try, it's been standing on a shell unused for so long! I bought one a long time ago, along with a book from Brian Froud, the images are beautiful. I had both the book and the book that comes with the oracle signed by Brian Froud, when he gave a speech somewhere. He's such an interesing man! :)

bladeraven

I keep going through the book and drooling...just the book alone is amazing!! Yes I will be in mourning if I lose this book......

PlatinumDove

I've had conflicting thoughts about this deck as well, though the second time going through the deck and taking notes on it went much better than the first. I just haven't had time to work with it. I'm trying to juggle FT work with the tarot class on barnes and noble, my AT time, my readings I do for FTN, and the TFL'er time....not to mention having a boyfriend, being pregnant and having two new kittens..... *rolls eyes*

SalomeTorera

That's the only oracle in my collection since I prefer Tarot. I love the illustrations and the whole fairy theme but I've never been very keen on using those cards and I haven't used them since last summer. Maybe I'll give it a go soon.

Valerieb66

Back of the cards..

Hi All :)

Just a question... does the back of the faeries oracle really have trolls on it? if so, that would be my reason of not getting this deck... grr..

The pictures on this oracle are really amazing (as seen on AT) but for some reason I really don't like the brownisch-back picture of the cards (i think trolls). I'm asking this because i;ve seen this picture on a website that was prety old.. so maybe the new published cards have a different ' back' ?

Thanks for letting me know!!

TarotGirlJess

no they aren't trolls. they are the topsy turvets.:)

ElizabethAna

I just ordered my deck tonight -- I heard too many good things from this site to pass them up!