Jealousy, Ugly Jealousy

flying black kat

Thank You, Wonderwoman

I am so happy to read that Cosmos came home. One thing I do when I move is to take the old kitty litter, complete with clay and fecess and place the used kitty litter outside the door I want the cat to use if she/he gets out to come home to.

They smell their smell and know where to go when they calm down and are less scarred, generally at night. The other thing we did was teach our cats to come when they hear the treat bag shaken.

I hope these suggestions work for you all and will put your mind to rest if the little furry ones take a walk again.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty
Kathy

Wonderwoman

Yes :)

I'm taking you up on those suggestions for the kitten, flying black kat. I've never owned a cat, or rather its starting to look like He owns Me, lol He seems to be more psychic than my dog!

Briar Rose

You may want to consider making a list of everyone's advice and see if there is an energy type pattern (that is a message for cleansing) that is trying to get through to you.

I am feeling that it would be best if you started with the inside of your house. Burn sage and open some windows, and say "All negative energy leave this house now." You have to go in each room, each corner, each closet, top to bottom, room to room.

Feng Shui it- move some things around.

Set up a protection altar and amulet bag(s).

Burn sage, light candles, play chakra balancing music, go around you house and cleanse it with a singing bowl.

Clean your windows and door ways with Windex! Vacuum. Get rid of anything that is not what you want, with INTENSIONS of cleansing.

Then go outside with sage and circle your property. Then make a circle of salt- black salt if you can obtain it. All the time saying, "All negative energy leave my property inside and outside NOW." Say it with intention.

Get rid of the negative- unwanted address books, unwanted mail- anything that is what you don't want that is hording your energy.

You may want to get into dowsing and see if you have leylines that cause negative energy around your home.

It takes a lot of effort to fully cleanse a house and yard. A full day. Good luck.

Wonderwoman

5 months later and a new life!

Thanks to Everyone that responded to this. I had a life changing event, Got Married :) :) :) moved to a new residence and it looks thus far that I may have to "clean-up" yet again!

stonesatiety

Great news, Wonderwoman! Congratulations!

Yes to the clearing. I'd do that anytime I moved, and keep at it periodically. (At first I cleared my home area daily until the clearing bagan to hold and strengthen.) Thanks for the feedback. It always feels good to know that a fellow traveler is empowered. ;-)

Briar Rose

I am really happy for you. It just proves that being positive dovetailed with your new life! All the best and congratulations.