Do you wear a crystal pendant and if so, which one/s?

Glennmaicha

I have always enjoyed wearing crystal pendants, and have quite a few in my possession.
I have two "vial" pendants, one which has tiny emerald pieces inside, the other containing moldavite shards and a herkimer diamond. The former feels grounding and relaxing, while the latter provides a strangely overwhelming sensation. I don't often wear it for long periods of time.

I also have a teardrop amethyst that I purchased from a reiki practitioner who charged it for me. It has a little chevron pattern on one side and I rather like it.

I've bought four macrame-wrapped pendants from an Etsy shop based in a nearby province. I love all of their work. I have a garden quartz, an amethyst, a prehnite and, most recently, a beautiful faceted clear quartz. They're like a little family and I love them all.

There are others, of course. A rough black tourmaline that more often makes itself at home in my pocket for protective purposes. A nice piece of iridescent Labradorite. Sodalite.

I think I have a problem. I do love collecting semiprecious stones, but sometimes I wonder if I have too many... Nah. No such thing. :)

stonesatiety

I have two "vial" pendants, one which has tiny emerald pieces inside, the other containing moldavite shards and a herkimer diamond. The former feels grounding and relaxing, while the latter provides a strangely overwhelming sensation. I don't often wear it for long periods of time.

This reminded me of two vials I have. Thanks! My friends the Twintreess made them for me years ago. One vial contains desert snow quartz (quartzite) and cornerupine, a "spirit storytelling" combo. The other vial is thulium with some red Colorado River garnets. The 'Treess made the spirit storytelling vial to help with my writing. It feels warm and soothing. (I just put it on!) Like your moldavite/herkimer, the thulium (a rare earth) is quite powerful. I just wore it around a few weeks ago, although I usually carry stones in my pockets instead.

Kristyjnh

At the beginning of each month I like using my Crystal deck to pick what I wear around my neck. I split my Healing Crystals decks into "Crystals I have", "Crystals I want", and "Meh". I use the "Crystals I have" to draw the one I need for the month. For this month, I pulled Peridot and Iolite, so I wire-wrapped my Iolite stone and added three peridot chips to one side. That's what I've been wearing this month.

Iolite & Peridot wire-wrapped

strangebrew

A small rose quartz point around my neck on a silver chain

:)

Tara55

Clear quartz crystal point with amethyst and obsidian, and black tourmaline worked into it with silver on a silver chain. I also use it to douse. It is, basically, a protection shield.
I also wear a large turquoise sometimes (helps when I am at a loss for words), a red tiger eye with gold, a labradorite once in awhile, and I have a citrine, plus quite a few earrings with stones--moonstones, amethysts, tiger's eye, hematite, obsidian, and so forth. But, most of these I wear in ADDITION to the quartz. And I ALWAYS wear one or more of these when I do a spread of any sort. It seems to ground and give me more specific readings. Plus, the protection.

celticnoodle

I recently added an amber pendant to my necklace along with my moldavite, pietersite, and lucky bean--though amber is not really a crystal, since it is made from tree sap. But, it looks like one and many people are drawn to it making comments about it. :D

It still is suppose to have many great metaphysical properties to it--such as being a great protector against negative energies, and good for psychics by opening up the crown chakra. Is also noted as a treatment for some diseases of the throat, kidney and bladder and was once used as medicinal treatment for such. It supposedly gives one energy to make it through the day--and I do wonder if this did help me this last week. We were on vacation and I did A LOT of walking--much more then I am use to and with the disabilities that I do have, its a wonder I was able to hold up so well! If it is due to this amber, I am thrilled I now have this and it is helping me. If my energy was not due to the amber, I love it anyway. :D

MandMaud

We were on vacation and I did A LOT of walking--much more then I am use to and with the disabilities that I do have, its a wonder I was able to hold up so well! If it is due to this amber, I am thrilled I now have this and it is helping me. If my energy was not due to the amber, I love it anyway. :D

That's great, I'm so glad you had that week!

Just to put the sceptical "vote" in here (don't you hate that? :( lol) - endorphins help that kind of thing too!

Corvinesque

I wear a labradorite pendant. I love the beauty of the stone itself- it looks like it is made of the Northern Lights- and I feel like it increases my intuition, while keeping me grounded, and promoting healthy boundaries-- all things I need, both in reading tarot and in daily life.

Onion Budgie

Ahh, I have so many favourites. :) I have a lot of amber, all colours: orange, yellow, green. I have recently collected individual pendants of clear quartz, amethyst, fluorite and carnelian. I enjoy them all equally, and wear them according to the mood that I am in, or when I feel I need the boost of their particular energies.

Briar Rose

Yes, Amber is really beautiful.