Isabel Traumtarot (dreams-tarot)

GreenMoonBeam

Bravo! Bravo! Best Wishes for your success. :): :):

The Tarot looks wonderful.

isabel

Thanks

thank you greenbean.
It is very nice , I winsch that my Cards cann to come for every bady.
The Cards are in my homepage to .Clic Tarotkarten , You cann see the second Projekt too.

PLease look my page.

Respect

Isabel

isabel

I am blue

I know they are very much Tarots card but I think my are not so bad
When I want my cards sale I must make a Propagand for it I have not money.
And my cards were in the Tarot World Urania three years, good the card were not perfect but I think the actuel are better and I have a big credit to pay my Project.
The cards must go .
I dont like my history for my live to whrite.
Thank you for your atention and I hope you understand me
Regards

Isabel

isabel

Hello

Here I have a simple Links .
You cann´t register, you sale the Isabels Traumtarot
http://www.krsnic.de/asp/1/

I hope you like the new cards

Regards

Isabel

Adam McLean

If you want to sell your cards internationally, you should set up a Paypal address to receive the money.

It is very difficult and expensive for customers to pay unless you have Paypal.

I would like to buy your cards but it is very expensive to pay money directly to your account. An IBAN payment from the UK to Germany costs over 30 Euros !
It would be even more expensive for people in the USA to pay you.

I would advise you to set up a Paypal account, if you want to sell your deck.

Adam McLean

Do get someone to set up a Paypal button on your website for people to buy your items. It is very simple. See my web pages for an example of Paypal payment buttons.

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/tarot/art_tarot17.html

I have Paypal buttons set up for payment in dollars or in UK pounds. It is best to give US customers the opportunity to pay in dollars. Paypal automatically converts the currency into Euros if you wish so you get paid in your own currency (they make a small charge for this).

gregory

There is on your site no option for England :bugeyed: - I just wanted to order one..... (So I just registered and had to leave my country as Deutschland !!!!)

And the paypal link just goes to a page suggesting I might like to open an account.... I can't send to you without your paypal ID.........

And like Adam - I would only pay with paypal.....