Stolen Child Tarot

mknighton

Hello all,
I wanted to let the forum know that I've jumped in and taken a big step to trying to bring the Stolen Child Tarot to life! I've created a Kickstarter project! As I'm sure this thread's readers know, making a deck is a labor of love. I'm hoping that by using Kickstarter, I can conduct a successful pre-sale to cover printing costs and costs to complete more cards!

If you like my work, please help me spread the word in the tarot community! And thank you so much for all the kind words about the art I've posted!

Moderator note: Please just add the Kickstarter link to your profile.

UserCP => Edit Details => Home Page URL

Original post:
"In the last couple months I've been knocking around the idea of doing another deck -- my style and color work has changed quite a bit since Tarot of the Dead! These are some pieces I developed as minors:

http://nobordersstudio.blogspot.com/2011/08/preliminary-images-for-upcoming-project.html

I'm playing with the idea of natural world imagery, inspired by the Yeats poem:
http://www.online-literature.com/yeats/816/"

AJ

You will hear howls about the dead rabbit Monica :)
It comes up ever time the Buckland Romani is mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing more images!

Marcia959

Looking forward to seeing more!

starrystarrynight

Beautiful work!

Dusk Till Dawn

Love it!!

cardlady22

I'm very intrigued!

gregory

Bookmarking. WANT ! It's great !

And I'm OK with the rabbit ! I like owls, anyway .

Grizabella

I think people should be okay with the rabbit since the owl killed it for food. I think with the Romani the issue was more that mankind had killed it. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's what I think, anyway.

Little Hare

You will hear howls about the dead rabbit Monica :)
It comes up ever time the Buckland Romani is mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing more images!

I totally lmao at this comment! Rabbit is my totem and honestly people death is a part of life.... life, death, swings and roundabouts...

Great images monica!

xxx