Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Druid Plant Oracle OR Animal Oracle

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Resident

MoonlitBelladonna 
Exclamation The Druid Plant Oracle OR Animal Oracle

Hi everyone,
I'm just about to purchase my first Oracle Deck and I'm stuck on whether to get the 'Druid Plant Oracle' or the 'Druid Animal Oracle'.
If anyone has either of these please don't hesitate to tell me what you think about them!
Thanks!
Top   #1
Resident

nrg4vr 
Talking The Druid Plant Oracle OR Animal Oracle

I love them both! I know that's not much help, if you want to choose between them... I actually mix the two decks together and use them that way. I started out with the Animal Oracle, and really loved it - so that might be a good place to start. You might find, up the road, that you would like the Plant one as well... Hope this helps!
Top   #2
Resident

MoonlitBelladonna 
Smile

Haha! Well I'd love both, but money lol. I had to hurry and choose so I ended up getting the plant oracle first! Eventually I'll get the animal oracle. Eventually and thanks for your suggestions
Top   #3
Resident

nrg4vr 
Thumbs up

Good choice - you can't go wrong with either of them! Best to follow whichever one is calling to you, which is what you did... I know you'll enjoy them!
Top   #4
Resident

MoonlitBelladonna 
Smile

Thanks again!
Top   #5
Resident

meeka4monty 

My reply is a little late, but I love both for different reasons. I adore the plant world so I revere botanical illustrations and there is a magical aspect to the Druid Plant Oracle. Each card is so welcoming in a way that I couldn't imagine! Each card is beautiful, bright and a narrative in its own right. I feel there is a majestic quality to Worthington's plant life. Though I do have both decks, the Plant Oracle is definitely different!
Top   #6
Resident

MoonlitBelladonna 
Smile UPDATE :)

Okay so, I ordered the Druid Plant Oracle and it arrived yesterday. I absolutely 100% love it I am very satisfied with it and I just adore plants so lets just say we're getting along!

And thank you for your input Meeka, late or not I could talk about plant related things allll day lol.
Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.