Chat du Marseille/Cat of the Marseilles Tarot

Major Tom

baba-prague said:
Please please post some cards.

Just to echo Karen, I'd really like to see these cards. :)

hedgecub

*blinkblinks as cutely as a little cub can*
Please pleeeeeease post some scans! And tell us how we can order your deck pweathe :)

lionette

echoing all the other requests...

please let us see!

HudsonGray

I've got all the assembled decks/pouches sitting here 3' from the computer, ready to go, but Steve hasn't been able to update the website (he wants to do a total revamping of things which could take a while--ick). The deck is majors only, with a cat/sun back image, and comes with a LWB and a pouch. $8 includes the shipping & everything. I haven't announced it yet because the site doesn't have anything up on it yet. We had 120 copies made. I expect to sell most of them in August at a Renaissance Faire later this year.

What I DO have in sendable images are the pics prior to adding the text & framing, that I put all onto two pages, which I can send a cut & paste of to anyone's email (not the PM board, you can't post an image to that) if you want to see. So far 3 people were sent decks--Major Tom (for his 2005 Calendar), Baba Prague (because I said I would) & Diana (she helped me with the French). Email me at falconme@sbcglobal.net

Major Tom

HudsonGray said:
So far 3 people were sent decks--Major Tom (for his 2005 Calendar), Baba Prague (because I said I would) & Diana (she helped me with the French).

I have to say I wasn't expecting to receive the whole deck, but I'm very glad HudsonGray decided to sent it to me.

It is absolutely delightful, full of little surprises which I refuse to spoil. I really think you're on to a winner here HudsonGray. :)

baba-prague

Okay, I am not really here - but just had to go back in time a bit (pretend it's a fortnight ago) to say that these ARE really nice cards. They have got a lot of wit and style to them - you need to see them, but like Tom, I won't spoil the surprises.

Okay - back to the blog...

HudsonGray

ANDDddddddddd----(drum roll)---the third person who got a deck so far had this to say. Take it away Diana!
------------------------
You are welcome to post on your thread about the Chat du Marseille something along these lines:

"Diana told me to tell you that "people who do not order this deck should have their brains read". She said, and I quote: "it is not only beautiful... but it actually makes sense which is not always the case in today's Tarot world."
--------------------------
So how's that?

(Thanks guys!)

Laura Borealis

Do you have a pre-order list, HudsonGray? Because if you do, I would like to be put on it, please. :)

~Laura

Mimers

laura_borealis said:
Do you have a pre-order list, HudsonGray? Because if you do, I would like to be put on it, please. :)

~Laura

ditto

I already have your Ferret tarot which I love, can't wait to get this one too!

HudsonGray

The deck's available right now, we picked it up from the printer over a week ago & the pouches have all been sewn up for it. $8, includes shipping & everything. Not sure if I can post the address online here, but email me at falconme@sbcglobal.net or click on where it says 'website' below & go to 'about us', I'm sure the address is there. Steve hasn't started moving the info on the site around yet.