Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Psst remember the cups people we're talking of?

You know this applies to both of us! Thank you!

TPBM got Two of Cups
Things get lovey-dovey for you! If you're on relationship or are crushing on somebody, I think there are elements of deepening the affection between both of you. Enjoy your time!
Been working on it!

7 of Pentacles

You've been watching the grass grow for too long now. It's time to either s or get off the pot.
Top   #781
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Yup it's gotten that way today intact
Tpbm
The magician
Ooooo you're feeling extra witchy and powerful. Things will be going your way
Top   #782
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Tpbm
The magician
Ooooo you're feeling extra witchy and powerful. Things will be going your way
It's been a rainy day and it feels magical for sure! Been cleansing and charging my crystals and my decks.

TPBM got Knight of Cups rx.
You need a little support to gather the courage to pursue that idea. It's likely it's because you cannot objectively project what will happen next! It's great that you acknowledge this limitation because simply chasing your dreams while ignoring due dilligence is a stupid move. If you want, you can ask questions or even get a mentor from those who had been there before.
Top   #783
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Psst remember the cups people we're talking of?
Yep

Quote:
You know this applies to both of us! Thank you!
True!

Quote:

TPBM got Knight of Cups rx.
You need a little support to gather the courage to pursue that idea. It's likely it's because you cannot objectively project what will happen next! It's great that you acknowledge this limitation because simply chasing your dreams while ignoring due dilligence is a stupid move. If you want, you can ask questions or even get a mentor from those who had been there before.
It's true - what will happen next. I guess the uncertainty is what's scary. I'll take this advice

Devil
TPBM would love to indulge in some guilty pleasure, take care, as one shouldn't underestimate the temptation.
Top   #784
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Yep

True!

It's true - what will happen next. I guess the uncertainty is what's scary. I'll take this advice

Devil

TPBM would love to indulge in some guilty pleasure, take care, as one shouldn't underestimate the temptation.

I'll take this one. lol I waited alllll day. As for whom I want. I hope I hope!

TPBM

Queen of cups
Hmmmm this one feels like needing to hold court. Maybe there is something sittingbheavy on your heart and you need to blow off some steam - drink and be merry
Top   #785
Resident

ben Anat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Queen of cups
Hmmmm this one feels like needing to hold court. Maybe there is something sittingbheavy on your heart and you need to blow off some steam - drink and be merry
Ain't that the truth! I have been keeping a secret for a while that's been weighing on me.

I drew: Two of Swords

You're coming up toward a decision where it seems neither side can win. You may think the blindfold makes you fair and objective, but you are actually blind to some variable that might push you toward one direction or another. Don't repress your opinions; take off the blindfold and stand up for yourself.
Top   #786
Resident

ZMoonShadow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben Anat View Post
I drew: Two of Swords

You're coming up toward a decision where it seems neither side can win. You may think the blindfold makes you fair and objective, but you are actually blind to some variable that might push you toward one direction or another. Don't repress your opinions; take off the blindfold and stand up for yourself.
Yeah, that's me. I'm just not sure how to get the blindfold off in this case.

TPBM: 9 of Swords

The one thing that you're most afraid of, which has been holding you back, is really mostly in your head. Look at the situation carefully and objectively, and you'll see that it really is safe to press forward courageously.
Top   #787
Citizen

Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMoonShadow View Post
TPBM: 9 of Swords
The one thing that you're most afraid of, which has been holding you back, is really mostly in your head. Look at the situation carefully and objectively, and you'll see that it really is safe to press forward courageously.
Oh this is so me. I am now using Mark Twain's quote as my mantra to help overcome my 9 of Swords tendencies: "I've had a lot of troubles in my life, most of which never happened" MT

TPBM
Ace Swords (Fenestra Tarot)
Now is the perfect opportunity for change. You have the discipline and determination to learn from your recent negative experiences and going forward use this knowledge to create positivity in your life.
Top   #788
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
Oh this is so me. I am now using Mark Twain's quote as my mantra to help overcome my 9 of Swords tendencies: "I've had a lot of troubles in my life, most of which never happened" MT

TPBM
Ace Swords (Fenestra Tarot)
Now is the perfect opportunity for change. You have the discipline and determination to learn from your recent negative experiences and going forward use this knowledge to create positivity in your life.
Okie

TPBM gets the Ace of Pentacles, time to plant a good seed and let good things blossom in your life
Top   #789
Resident

ZMoonShadow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
TPBM gets the Ace of Pentacles, time to plant a good seed and let good things blossom in your life
Nice. Now, if I could just find a decent seed worth planting....

TPBM gets Temperance. If you, with great care, can remain on your present path, you should be out of danger.
Top   #790

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.