Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Soul Radiance Tarot - again! :)

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

spunch 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Spunch, wow....this is great! ...pozdrav iz Slovenije!
Hi there! Glad you like the cards! Pozdrav back u Sloveniju!
Top   #121
Citizen

spunch 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noby
I love the Chariot. The full sail and dark seas give a sense of determination, the dragon masthead a sense of potency and aggressive power. The spotlight is very nice - emphasizes the focus on the self at the same time it emphasizes the challenge and struggle of having to take a stand and make oneself visible.
I am glad you like the card. I wasn't sure about it, looks a bit ordinary and calm, wanted to add more drama and struggle to it, something that will empahasise the hard control. but then, i've decided to leave it. These cards are dangerous, I'm telling you - if you look at them for a longish time and don't start re-doing them immediatelly, if you give them some time, they will not allow you to distroy them. They become alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noby
Funny, too - I just finished re-reading C.S. Lewis's Narnia Chronicle, Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
I've never heard about this book. What's it about? Must be interesting because you finished re-reading it.
Top   #122
Citizen

baba-prague 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunch
I've never heard about this book. What's it about? Must be interesting because you finished re-reading it.

I think I've read the whole of the Narnia chronicles more times than I would admit to - I was ADDICTED to them as a child, and still reread them from time to time. Lovely books. Do look for them - it might be best to start with the first "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". It's for quite young children, but most adults will also enjoy it, if you like good fantasy and fairy tales.
Top   #123

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.