If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

Azarial

As far as water signs in my chart go, I got Jupiter in Cancer, Uranus in Scorpio, my descendant is Scorpio. As for houses, my 3rd house and Imum Coeli is in Cancer. Mercury is in my 12th House.

Would Mercury Quincunx Uranus indicate anything?

mollymawk

Azarial said:
Would Mercury Quincunx Uranus indicate anything?

Weirdness? :p

Seriously, I'd expect it might manifest in constant computer breakdowns and other aggravations with communications. The two can't quite pull it off. When you were young (if you're that old) did your parents scream about the TV signal going screwy when you moved and had to adjust the rabbit ears? Things like that.

I'd be careful of mobile phones, too. My guess would be that you and high-tech aren't a good mix. Or possibly you're genius with it. It's a hard one to call, but depending on house position, that's the likely.

clarity

hmmm, I have nothing in a water sign actually and am fairly intuitive.
Sun Taurus, Moon Aquarius, and Leo rising.
Go figure.

Ambience

A question i have also asked....

I am a gemini, typically a bubbly non intuative sign. Yet i have a Pisces moon sign. I do consider myself highly intuative, but i do need to go inside, to the depths of me, into meditation to find this side within. I am someone who if i don't nurture my moon side( the spiritual intuative healing side), i become ill at ease with the world.

I often practice reiki healing,meditation & dance and other inner building activities, which enhances my intuative side. I feel very connected with the world at the moment, and i feel this is because i'm nurturing my moon side.

My boyfriend is a Pisces sun sign and is on the outside as i am on the inside. I think that he has a gemini moon which means that we complement each other well because i nurture his moon sign and he nurtures my sun sign. I know i'm going off topic, but i feel that the moon sign definately contributes to intuativeness.

Kobarot

What about the reverse? I have a Cancer sun, Pisces moon and rising, plus Neptune at a pretty tight opposition (2* orb) to my sun, but I'm about as psychic as a doorknob. =P

franniee

I've been trying to figure this out for a while as well.......

I suspect my little one is very gifted. She has an old soul and "knows" things.

She is a scorpio 00 degrees 2 minutes. with aries rising 4 minutes 58 minutes. Her sun and merc conjoin but merc is in libra 28 degrees 59 min. Her moon is on her descendant in libra in her 7th house.

I think a lot has to be said for the Desc.

My neptune is on my descendant and I am unbelieveably sensitive and extremely so with drugs. I get bad reactions to most drugs especially pain killers which has made my life hard when being operated upon. :-0 My moon and merc are on top of each other in 6th hse libra and mars is under 6 degrees away. Venus is in 4th hse. I wouldn't say I am psychic per se but I am intuitive/empathic which I chalk up to my extreme sensitivity.

As for my little one she is strongly empathic but I suspect she is more - I would love to know how to guide her if that is what she chooses. My thoughts are to expose her to everything I have no intentions of imposing my passions on her although .... she feeds off of me - our moons are within 4 degrees of one another. Her uranus is in her 12th hse which is aquarius and mars is within 6 degrees in pisces her venus is in scorp in her 8th hse.

I didn't get the significance of venus in determining psychic/intuitive abilities.... I was told to look at mutual receptions between pluto/neptune or neptune/uranus

would love some feedback.

I've been studying astrology off and on for too long to count and although I am quite mathematically inclined and logical sometimes the 3 dimensionality makes my head spin. :p

Lysh

I just started to read through the astrology threads...this is an interesting topic. I had my chart done last year and have slowly been learning about astrology on deeper levels...my sun is leo, my rising is scorpio and my moon is pisces. I still not quite sure what all of that means, but I have an element of sun and two waters! :) I have always been empathic and sensitive to energies. I can have a strong intuition, I just have to learn to trust in it.

huredriel

Lysh said:
I just started to read through the astrology threads...this is an interesting topic. I had my chart done last year and have slowly been learning about astrology on deeper levels...my sun is leo, my rising is scorpio and my moon is pisces. I still not quite sure what all of that means, but I have an element of sun and two waters! :) I have always been empathic and sensitive to energies. I can have a strong intuition, I just have to learn to trust in it.
Lysh, warm-hearted, sensitive, a dreamer ....... the only difference we have with those 3 is that my moon is cancer. Would also say as a double fixed (scorp & leo) and double water (pisces & scorp) that you can be very stubborn, especially if hurt. Scorp rising I believe can also give the appearance of lashing out at times, or have a stinging way with them :angel: Also depends on what houses these are in too.

EarthFaery

I had to chime in on this one! I have my Sun and Moon (and some) in Virgo, and a Gemini ascendant that progressed to Cancer a while back. I bought my first deck of tarot cards while this progression was taking place. I am intuitive but not without the aid of cards, they open a door for me that is otherwise shut. On the other hand I can read body language very clear. It's hard to explain, but I can tell if there is something not right with someone. but I don't know exactly what it may be, I just know something isn't right. I I also come from the Neptune in scorpio generation, which is my entire 6th house, so reading cards and charts etc. are very much a part of my daily life. On top of that I have transiting Neptune in my 9th house. So I would have to say that being intuitive or psychic is not limited to just your sun and moon, Neptunes placing and transits are equally important, as neptune rules our psychic abilities, spirituality and dreams more so than our Sun and Moon. It is true though, the more personal planets in water signs, the more the intuition is heightened.

Lysh

I never quite understood what houses means in astrology. My sun Leo is in the 10th house, my Moon Pisces is in the 4th house and my rising Scorpio is in the 1st house. Is there a thread that describes more on what houses are? I am curious about this now. :)