Tarot Bella

lilith_in_tree

Very nice HoneyBea! They have a whimsical feel that I like, but there is still a seriousness about them as well. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :D

Lillie

Beautiful stuff, HoneyBea.

I love them.

lmf

These are lovely!

And I want to tell you that the heirophant card is absolutely adorable.

lunakasha

Another fan here, HoneyBea! :heart:

So beautiful....thanks for sharing these!

Are you planning to complete a full (78-card) deck or Majors only???

I would love to see your deck published someday, either 22 or 78 cards, I would definitely grab a copy!

~Luna :D

Sophie

Ah - I've been a fan for a while, HoneyBea, and I'm delighted for another opportunity to look at them - and follow the progress!

HoneyBea

lunakasha said:
Another fan here, HoneyBea! :heart:

So beautiful....thanks for sharing these!

Are you planning to complete a full (78-card) deck or Majors only???

I would love to see your deck published someday, either 22 or 78 cards, I would definitely grab a copy!

~Luna :D

I would love to complete a 78 card deck, but at the moment am just trying to get through the majors, some cards I have been inspired by, others take me a while to think up - but thank you for your support.

also thank you Lillie, Marion, Fudugazi, Imf Lilth, I am so happy you all like them:

Here is Judgement for you to see, I will let you all be the judge :)

Venessa

I agree with lunakasha, I too would love to see your deck published as well! I have looked at them several times in the last two days, and I can't seem to get enough! :D

Venessa

HoneyBea

Venessa said:
I agree with lunakasha, I too would love to see your deck published as well! I have looked at them several times in the last two days, and I can't seem to get enough! :D

Venessa

WOW I am so pleased .... thank you :heart: - did you like the judgement card?

truelighth

I just discovered this thread and all I can say is, Wow, such nice wonderful cards. I wish I could paint like you do! I love them. I especially like the Star and Judgement. I will certainly keep an eye on this one!