Random Q&As

214red

Ho ho, cool, this is working! Do you have other questions? They may be insane too. :D

I want to know if I'll be a rich girl by the end of 2012! :D

Hopefully, other clients will show up too! :D

I will bite...
Garden/Anchor

I dont see as filthy rich, but in this pic i can see a lady who looks well off, being followed by a man and a boy, the anchor here suggests that you will be comfortably off here, and perhaps a lady of leisure....

Ronia

Go on (with hair not ironed LOL), will you take my questions or will you ask yours first? :D

Ronia

I will bite...
Garden/Anchor

I dont see as filthy rich, but in this pic i can see a lady who looks well off, being followed by a man and a boy, the anchor here suggests that you will be comfortably off here, and perhaps a lady of leisure....

Oooh, lady of leisure, you say... Sounds quite nicely! :D And my son obviously is there too, and a man, ooooh! LOL

What's yours?

214red

if you could only see my big ole afro just now!! am glad this is now via webcam!

I also read something about the pelican being a bright bird, it watches the fishermen come back from fishing and simply picks off the fish they want, lets them do the hard work, it sits in a good position waiting to pick off the good stuff. this is in the anchor card.

so perhaps you need to hang out where the rich folk do??lol

I would like to know if i get to build my retreat in within 10 years

Ronia

By the way, for learning purposes, I want to point at BrightEye's interpretation of taking the Snake and the Lillies as me and the man - very clever, I would have thought of only bad stuff with these cards but this was really clever! And then going backwards to the Whip and Clover, I just learned something!

Ronia

if you could only see my big ole afro just now!! am glad this is now via webcam!

I also read something about the pelican being a bright bird, it watches the fishermen come back from fishing and simply picks off the fish they want, lets them do the hard work, it sits in a good position waiting to pick off the good stuff. this is in the anchor card.

so perhaps you need to hang out where the rich folk do??lol

ROFL I just imagined the afro!!!!! :D

I'm doing my best and trying to get around the rich men as much as I can! I'm sure I'll attract something nice this way, it's like a virus, you know! :D

214red

Bouquet - MIce - Sun

Nine years, I say. Or less. But not more.

weirdly enough i had 8 years in my head, it might be 8 years to have the money, 9 for when its ready to be used....clever girl!

what brings you to 9 years? i am always interested in timing

Ronia

Bouquet is 9, Sun is year, Mice eats a bit of it.

Ronia

Any other questions, anyone? The fair is open! :D

I have to think what to ask next, this seems to work quite nicely and my cards need a really energetic push.

Did you use the Mystical, I was thinking about this clever pelican?