POCKET OR MINI SIZE POLL

If a publisher only made one smaller size would you rather it be pocket or mini?

• POCKET SIZE

Votes: 77 96.3%
  • MINI SIZE

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

EmpyreanKnight

I generally prefer larger cards, so between the two, the Pocket size it is.

Little_Bear

Pocket Morgan Greer

Pocket, hands down. Can't shuffle the minis. Then when you've got borders for titles. they diminish even further. The tinned Morgan Greer i.e borderlessness, is perfect for me.

I received my copy today, it's wonderful. Perfect for when I am out and about.
I would buy most of my favourite decks in pocket size if they were available.

Glennmaicha

As cute as mini decks are, my less than perfect vision doesn't necessarily agree with the diminutive pictures and words. I do enjoy the portability of pocket-sized decks though, especially the more recent deck-in-a-tin products.

Morwenna

Pocket, please. Thank you. :)

G6

Upkicking this thread/poll in the hope LoScar will switch from mini size to pocket size. šŸ˜Š

Occultum Lapidem

Pocket. For me the mini decks seem like little more than novelty items (sorry mini fans). However, I really like pocket decks for readings. For one thing I always like to have the querent shuffle and I feel that regular-size decks can be a challenge if you're not used to handling tarot cards. And if there is only a kitchen counter or coffee table available to lay out a spread on...

EmpyreanKnight

Oh but the mini is so small. I feel like if I were doing a reading outside and I let out an audible sigh, all my cards would fly in different directions and be scattered in the wind like square dandelions.

banbha

Pocket.

LoScar Mini's are cute collectibles. I have the White Cat and stopped there because I didn't like working with the size.