Rohrig Tarot for $9.89....

Tarot dance

...Well, I am still waiting for my Rohrig Tarot from China......

Tarot dance

...Well, I am still waiting for my Rohrig Tarot from China......

...OK, I sent the seller a message via PayPal inquiring about the deck...will see what happens

...In the mean time...I found the Rorhig Tarot on Amazon for $12.99 plus shipping ($6.99) so I ordered it....If I find myself with 2 copies I'll just sell one of them on AT or Amazon...

...I also found a new copy of the book for the Rorhig Tarot & ordered that...

...I mean, hey...it just money

earthair

That one from Ukraine on eBay never arrived :(
Now I see the seller isn't even registered on eBay any more, probably because of all the other people who never got their decks either and reported them. :mad:
*waiting for eBay resolution centre* sigh.
Glad I paid with paypal.

All I wanted was a copy of the deck without the nappies :rolleyes:

Starson

i actually have the bootleg of the rohrig which a bought on ebay from a Ukrainian seller. it took a long time to get here in the states. i must admit that its nicely done. shuffles well and has a nice card stock (not the best but better than other legit decks).

i also the spanish version and i love it. it has great card stock. i just bought the czech edition because it has that awesome gold edges.

earthair

Well...I couldn't get a reply from naza_shop, so eBay have refunded me :)

I see romani_store in the US is also offering nappy-free versions.
Has anyone actually received a deck from them? They seem to have identical photos as naza_shop which makes me wonder...

KawKat

Rohrig Tarot

hi all, I have an original deck I have, along with the book, both from 1997. the deck was published in Belgium, not in the US. The newer decks on sale on eBay now from Poland and the Ukraine, are def bootleg decks. not the original, as you can see by the color of the box alone. I emailed a seller to find out more information and they said they didn't know anything about the cards. Odd, huh? What else is odd is that there are a couple of sellers from Santa Monica, California, and their listings are verbatim, same poor English, as the Polish/Ukraine listings. Also suspect:

"Please, do not bidding if you are not going to buy!" All the same wording! What's wrong with this?

I sent another message to another seller asking the year made and where published but no answer.

I suppose having a cheap deck just for readings would be okay instead of using the genuine deck?

G6

hi all, I have an original deck I have, along with the book, both from 1997. the deck was published in Belgium, not in the US. The newer decks on sale on eBay now from Poland and the Ukraine, are def bootleg decks. not the original, as you can see by the color of the box alone. I emailed a seller to find out more information and they said they didn't know anything about the cards. Odd, huh? What else is odd is that there are a couple of sellers from Santa Monica, California, and their listings are verbatim, same poor English, as the Polish/Ukraine listings. Also suspect:

"Please, do not bidding if you are not going to buy!" All the same wording! What's wrong with this?

I sent another message to another seller asking the year made and where published but no answer.

I suppose having a cheap deck just for readings would be okay instead of using the genuine deck?

If you use PayPal you'll get your money back if nothing happens.

G6

Wow, there's an impressive international tarot bootlegging ring on eBay. Rohrig Tarot from the Ukraine to Poland to Santa Monica, CA, to Puerto Rico... 🤓

G6

Now someone's selling an unopened original English version for $3500.00. Will anyone seriously pay that much?

Tarot dance

Now someone's selling an unopened original English version for $3500.00. Will anyone seriously pay that much?

...Hold on....I need to count how many pennies I have saved....

......yep!

......Just as I feared I am about 3499.55 short....

.........guess I'll just have to keep saving.....