What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

nisaba

I finally caved and ordered a Centennial RWS in a tin, mini size.

I'm enjoying mine, you'll like yours.

But I'm rapturously in love with my Russian Snake Tarot, received a couple of hours ago.

ram

Servants of the Light, it is needed to do the activities in a book I recently ordered. I did not know about this deck. I looked for a copy I could afford and had decided to let the idea go for now. A couple days later I was cleaning up several open safari windows on my phone and one of them refreshed while I was spacing out. I happened to look, and there was a copy for a totally affordable price. I am also excited because I'm an oil painter and I've always tended to paint eyes a bit large, so I'm interested to see what the eyes look like in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachelcat

Centennial and Pixie's in Tins

I love both of those decks! I was using them in daily tarot and Lenormand draws for study purposes, and they often live together in my bag. I can never have too much of Pixie's artwork. I hope you love them as much as I do.
Thanks!

To be totally off topic, I figured out that the majors fit in the tin with the lenormand! So it's perfectly convenient for my homemade spread (which uses lenormand and majors)!

To get back on topic, the only things I'm awaiting are Tarot of Brass and Steam and Tabula Mundi Colores, both backed on Kickstarter. (So the postman doesn't have them yet, but they'll show up for me eventually!)

greatdane

Chronata's Minute Lenormand

I love that one and her Petit Lenormand Noir

Cocobird55

My Food Fortunes came today. Very funny. The card stock is very nice, though.

Gwynydd

My touchstone tarot came yesterday!

Darkmage

A clear quartz set of runes and a Grumpy Cat shirt.

The runes are a replacement for an earlier clear quartz set. That set's been retired as one stone has about a third missing and another has an end broken off w/a fissure running through the stone. They'll break if I keep using that set, so they live in a box in my closet with my retired UP RWS.

This set looks like the Lo Scarabeo version. They should be here by Saturday. I have their amethyst set, and am generally pleased with it.

Grumpy Cat is a parody of the three wolves and moon shirt. It's got three Grumpy Cats staring at the moon. It was cute... ;)

Venus Rising

Sacred Circle Tarot and a Hanson-Roberts deck and book set. Looking forward to playing with these :)

WhiteWolfy

The Golden Universal has arrived, ooh i love a bit of bling!!

The Dreams of Gaia arrived last week and it is gorgeous! (But the card stock is thinner than other Blue Angel decks, it's gilded and has more or less plain black card backs, just minor bug bears for me). It's still a keeper though :)

Celtictarot

Ordered the Fairytale Oracle direct from Australia. Got plenty preorders coming, and I have preordered that tarot out in 2017! Just felt an immediate connection to it.