The Linestrider Tarot

illyria

Got a notice yesterday that mine has been shipped. Can't wait!

I haven't gotten my notice yet, though I must admit I've been keeping an eye out for it. I'm just too impatient, and a watched pot never boils!

theEnigma

Mine says shipped on the 20th, anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

Arimaya

Also antsy and waiting! I ordered on may 12

Bullfly7

I just recieved my deck today. I love the artwork. Though I admit that I do not love the purple box, back of the cards or the color of the book. But I totally love the artwork so for now I am get over it. It is just so much of the same purple, it kind of drives me nuts. The cards feel good in hand too. I already have a few favorite cards in the deck.

My deck was labeled 207 out of 300.

Tippyjane

I received mine today (#239) - haven't been able to look at it yet.

Pipistrelle

Would anyone who has already received their deck mind telling me the size of the cards please? I'm in the UK, so mine is taking the scenic route and I'm shopping for a bag for it in the meantime!

Thank you.

mydearruby

Would anyone who has already received their deck mind telling me the size of the cards please? I'm in the UK, so mine is taking the scenic route and I'm shopping for a bag for it in the meantime!

Thank you.

The deck measures 12cm*7cm. Cardstock is exceptionally good for self-published tarots. A bag is a good idea---otherwise the creamy white card would get easily smudged!

That said, I am not equally thrilled with every card image. Some of them (for example 6 and 9 of wand) could use more imagination and sometimes I feel the artist is still struggling between different styles. But it has great potential and I would happily update myself with her revised edition next June.

Pipistrelle

Thank you, mydearruby, that's extremely helpful!

jalaire

I just got my deck today, and overall I'm SUPER happy with it. I think the artwork is stunning and overall it seems pretty readable (I've literally only had it about an hour so don't quote me on that).

I do think it slightly... odd, I guess, that some of the cards do seem to be slightly different. For example, when almost all of the cards are just central images surrounded by white it really stands out when there are just a few images where the actual art goes all the way to the edge (eight of cups and eight of wands for example). I still love all the imagery and am very very happy with my purchase, but that is the one thing I've noticed.

Cocobird55

Mine came today. I only had time to look through the cards, and I like them a lot. The cardstock is very nice, too. Glad that I have it.

I even had a bag waiting for it -- one of Sulis's called The Songbirds. Nice fit,