New Vision Tarot

mydearruby

what is the difference between the regular and premium version please?

Nemia

I don't know the difference but I'm still hunting for a book for this deck, so if anyone knows where to get one...

I don't really like the art of this deck, it's very slick and smooth. Some cards are surprisingly well thought out and interesting, others are pretty trivial, some are weird. So theoretically, this deck shouldn't be up my alley.

But here it is. It's a deck that reads with amazing ease. It's among my top five easiest-reading-decks ever (Thoth, Silhouette, Dreaming Way, Anna K. would be the others right now). Even the additions to the cards that looked silly or uninspired when I looked through the deck - they make perfect sense in a reading.

I really like this deck!

rwcarter

what is the difference between the regular and premium version please?
Better (fancier?) cardstock I believe. If mine that I pre-ordered more than a year ago from Barnes & Noble would ever arrive, I could give you a real answer to that question. :mad:

rwcarter

I don't know the difference but I'm still hunting for a book for this deck, so if anyone knows where to get one...
From the TB&M Index, here's the info about the companion book:

Tarot of the New Vision
Berti Giordano and Tibero Gonard
Lo Scarabeo, 2005
88-8395-484-X

Putting the ISBN into abebooks, there are two at ridiculous prices. Even a few Amazon resellers have it for less expensive (but still ridiculous) prices. Good luck on your search!

Rodney

Nemia

That's wonderful!!! Thank you!!!

I ordered it!

Thoughtful

So pleased to help Nemia :) They are a wonderful company to deal with.

Thoughtful

l now have the cards and the book. looking forward to seeing how l get on with the cards. The book is quite comprehensive, only just received, so have not had time to fully take an in-depth look. It really looks promising though.

Hope you get yours soon Nemia :)