POCKET OR MINI SIZE POLL

If a publisher only made one smaller size would you rather it be pocket or mini?

• POCKET SIZE

Votes: 77 96.3%
  • MINI SIZE

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

seedcake

I own only one pocket size deck and I can't imagine it can be smaller. I can use pocket as a reading deck and that's the important thing.

FLizarraga

I voted pocket.

G6

LoSar

From this sample, LoScar should upsize their mini offerings to USG pocket dimensions.

Laura Borealis

But minis are so cute. It's nice to have the option of both.

gregory

Please don't keep saying what companies SHOULD do. By all means say what you wish they would do.

If you want them to produce midi-sized decks - ask them. Lead them to this thread. But don't assume nobody wants minis.

MANY of us like to collect LoS pretty minis. You didn't ask which decks people wanted; this was a very broad-brush question about size in general - such questions don't allow for individual decks. There are plenty of threads where people say how lovely the (say) Ceccoli mini is.

G6

Please don't keep saying what companies SHOULD do. By all means say what you wish they would do.

If you want them to produce midi-sized decks - ask them. Lead them to this thread. But don't assume nobody wants minis.

MANY of us like to collect LoS pretty minis. You didn't ask which decks people wanted; this was a very broad-brush question about size in general - such questions don't allow for individual decks. There are plenty of threads where people say how lovely the (say) Ceccoli mini is.

I can say whatever I please, thank you very much, Gregory. ;-)

Laura Borealis

The poll question obviously skewed the results.

If I can only choose one or the other, yes I prefer a pocket deck. If I can choose to have both available then hell yes I prefer variety.

Shade

The mini decks are fun and for the collector it's a way to own one more version of your favorite tarot deck. But just for sheer practicality they are a problem as it's just so hard to shuffle them.

Conversely with Lenormand I believe the smaller bridge size is preferred over poker size - I imagine it has to do with using all 36 cards for a Grand Tableau.