Touchstone Tarot Kat Black

Padma

deleted! Never mind!

MoonGypsy

Yup, that is the case, as I learned from the owner of TG when I ordered the deck. And yes, it is a super price! I think altogether I paid about $40 to both buy it, and have it shipped to Canada. (it is a heavy brick of a deck!) They are awesome at Tarot Garden!

Yes, Tarot Garden are super! i had nothing but positive experience with dear
Jeanette over the years. They are very reputable, fast and pack well. Very efficient.

P.S. i just checked, and the deck is $33 plus $7 to ship within the USA. They give it
as an approximation, and mention the shipping could end up being a little more.
And quite a bit more Internationally, i would imagine...

delizt

Ive ordered it and can't wait!!

The faces are the reason why I think I am drawn to this deck...very expressive!!!

I am guessing the LE came directly from Kat Black and then Kunati reissued?

Rhinemaiden

oops.... fixed earlier error... Kunati did NOT publish the Golden... MY mistake! :(

Kunati DID publish the Touchstone and the Quantum... :thumbsup:

greatdane

YES! THOSE FACES!

So excited this is coming my way :). Thanks to a special person and you know who you are.

willowy

If you get the chance,go for it,it's equally as awesome as her golden tarot.I managed to get a sealed copy from eBay a few weeks back and it's one of my favourite decks.The characters on each card are so expressive,it's easy to read.I can't praise it enough,I know it's a deck I will treasure all my life.

oops,didn't read right down to bottom of thread lol,well done,I think you'll love it.

Padma

Ive ordered it and can't wait!!

The faces are the reason why I think I am drawn to this deck...very expressive!!!

Hurrah! :party: :royal: :party: I am sure you will love it! :) you must revisit this thread later, once your impressions of it gel, and let us all know what you think! :love:

delizt

I sure will!! I thank you all for your input:))

MoonGypsy

Kat Black created a very limited edition which was published by Leisa Refalo and sold through her old Tarot Connection site--[another fine former small publisher that has since closed her online doors] sigh...

The TC limited was smaller, different cardtock, no gilt edges; it had a signed/numbered title
card. No box, but it came with a lovely pouch made by Kat's mother on her old trundle
type sewing machine. She also included a special "touchstone" pendent, incense, and i think some herbal tea. It was a really lovely and fun package. She also created
a special website [at the time] for the owners of the LE edition. i think it was
called something like "78 friends", where you could register your LE deck.

The Faces in this deck are really so expressive...i love everything about it. Really is
well done. i have both the LE edition and the Kunati.

The old Touchstone Tarot site is still online for viewing, but keep in mind
that most of the provided links are no longer valid. But you can read some interesting info
and also see pics of the limited ed package.

http://touchstonetarot.com/

Padma

Kat Black created a very limited edition which was published by Leisa Refalo and sold through her Tarot Connection site--[another fine former small publisher that has since closed] sigh...

The TC limited was smaller, different cardtock, no gilt edges; it had a signed/numbered title
card. No box, but it came with a lovely pouch made by Kat's mother on her old trundle
type sewing machine. She also included a special "touchstone" pendent, incense, and i think some herbal tea. It was a really lovely and fun package. She also created
a special website [at the time] for the owners of the LE edition. i think it was
called something like "78 friends"...

The Faces in this deck are really so expressive...i love everything about it. Really is
well done. i have both the LE edition and the Kunati.

The old Touchstone Tarot site is still up for viewing, but keep in mind
that most of links are no longer valid. But you can read some interesting info
and also see pics of the limited ed package.

http://touchstonetarot.com/

Indeed. I went looking for the 78 Friends, because I still had the link, but the site is no longer valid. However, I did note on the Touchstone Tarot site that you can also get the app of the deck from the istore, if you have an iphone or ipad. I also noted that Kat BLack is on Facebook, so if you roll that way (I don't do FB myself), then I guess you can chat with her there. :)