WHICH decks would you like...SUPERSIZED?

Richard

A supersized Thoth is definitely needed, not merely because of an intricate artistic style, but because the details are crammed with significant esoteric symbolism.

greatdane

OTHER than the GIANT RWS one can get on Amazon

Doesn't anyone know of other GIANT tarot decks? I know there are some really large oracle decks, but as far as popular, or even lesser known, decks...are there many REALLY REALLY large ones?

feynrir

I'm just going to yell

SHADOWSCAPES

and run away because I know I'm the hundredth person to do so.

greatdane

Ahahahaha Feynrir

But maybe the more people yell, the more likely to get. Maybe there should be a campaign for at least some decks supersized. Worked with pockets in tins.....

If anyone wants to start a thread for a PARTICULAR deck they want supersized, and others want it and email the publisher......

Just...a....thought. Enough yell, chances are it happens. We've seen that over and over at least for US Games decks.

starlightexp

If we could get a giant Thoth the size of the giant RWS I'd be so happy

greatdane

The Formula is simple, AT peeps....

At least for US Games, start a thread for A deck at a time, start an email campaign to US Games and maybe do a poll here for who wants it.

It helps to do ONE deck at a time and really push, but if it's USG, they do at least listen...and if it looks like enough people want it.....

I've served my time groveling for certain decks to USG :). Who wants to step up and start a campaign for a certain supersized deck to start?

If you want it, you have to ask the right peeps :).

HERE'S TO GETTING DECKS YOU WANT, in the size you want them!

Philippe

Doesn't anyone know of other GIANT tarot decks? I know there are some really large oracle decks, but as far as popular, or even lesser known, decks...are there many REALLY REALLY large ones?

There is the Charles VI (majors only) here next to the Estensi or Renaissance LS :

Charles VI géant by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Terrapin

Another bump for the Shadowscapes :) probably one of the most beautiful of all currently popular decks--I don't think Llewellyn would have any trouble at all seeing a return on their investment.

My number one choice though would be the Navigators of the Mystic Sea. It wouldn't even have to be enormous, just bigger, with greatly reduced borders.

EmpyreanKnight

The Tarot of Vampyres, definitely. Its stonework frame is a tad too thick so that in the actual cards, the images are so too small. With the Vampyres app in my 7-inch phablet, the details of the individual cards (which try to filp the screen) are seen in all their dark glory. And it's truly awesome. Since the resolution of the pics are high, there is no blocking or artifacting. So yeah, the Tarot of Vampyres.

A supersized Thoth is definitely needed, not merely because of an intricate artistic style, but because the details are crammed with significant esoteric symbolism.

Just thinking about that makes me drool. Next best thing is almost the same as what I detailed above. I get very high resolution images of the Thoth Tarot cards, load them in my phablet, and flip through their bright, over-sized images in wonder, each symbolic detail coming alive.