WHICH decks would you like...SUPERSIZED?

rylla

If it makes any difference (maybe somebody listens): Shadowscapes!

ETA: typo

lark

The Paulina and the Joie de Vivre.
I'd love to have these in a large size so I could see the little details better.

Laura Borealis

A big Soprafino, just because it would look so fancy.

IHeartRescues

Llewellyn Tarot

The Welsh myths one. I don't think this needs to be supersized but bc the current edition's images are so small w those ridiculous GIANT borders, I would love to see this deck enlarged w NO borders. The illustration and the colors are so beautiful! I am still a little angry when I try and use it, almost ruins trying to use it at all. And those flimsy boxes arg!

Llewellyn seem to be very slow in paying attention to their gaffs so may have to wait FOREVER....

But you are right gd, emailing them and doing a poll here may wake some sleeping giants (hey there's a pun in there!)

greatdane

Good one, IHeartRescues!

YES, wishing without action doesn't get us far.

I DO know they see polls and read emails and threads (well, if people send to them :).

SO....who is going to start a poll re GIANT SUPERSIZED DECKS?

One must start somewhere. Maybe the top five most popular, therefore most likely, to get finished in the future?

agviz

Illuminati! Imagine bringing that sucker to a party!

And yes to the Thoth.

Libra 58

I say Shadowscapes, Joie de Vivre, Paulina, Harmonious and White Cat's just because the beauty in it!

Luna's Crone

alchemy 1977 england, hanson-roberts, tarot of the moon garden, celestial stick people, cruel thing.

i think thats it for now. tarot of the moon garden looks a bit 3d to me so i need it to be a bit bigger to be clearer. Hanson-roberts has alot in them and i think they would really be appealing if they where larger. cruel thing a little wider for comfort sake. and of course, alchemy 1977 england. i love the thru my magnifying glass, i would love them even better if they where bigger. i am going to scan and see about printing them.

tarot of the spirit.

Luna's Crone

For me it's not that the CARDS need to be supersized, just that the actual art needs to be larger on the card and the superfluous borders need to be cut way down (or out) like with the Crystal Tarot (Trevisan).

I'd love that deck but won't buy it till they reissue it without those huge borders. Trimming it will just shrink it to a tiny size and not do the gorgeous art any justice!

i think the border has little to do with the art size. I think the art size decides the borders dimensions.

card companies need to make decks bigger with better boxes for us oldsters