Crossroads Spread

Ais

This is just a simple little spread to use if you find yourself at a crossroads and don't know which path to take. It's only 5 cards, but can be expanded on quite easily. I'm not entirely sure how to articulate the explanation so it's easy to understand, but I'll give it a shot!

Card 1 is simple, it indicates where you are right now Cards 2 & 3 are for a particular path you might take, 4 & 5 are a different path. You can have as many offshoots of card 1 for as many options as you have.

**3*****5**
**2*****4**
*****1*****

1. Where you are right now

2 & 3. Path 1 - Information

4 & 5. Path 2- Information

Like I said, it's easy to expand upon. For example, say I was at a crossroads and had 6 options I could take, it would go like this:

************2********2*************
************1********1*************
**2****1***** Main *****1****2**
************1********1*************
************2********2*************

With the Main card being your current situation and each offshoot being a different option.

I hope I explained this well! Any feedback appreciated :)

Ais

This spread was a work in progress when I first posted it, I've made a few minor improvements though which might make it easier to read. I've also added an optional third card which would go to the side of the path. The premise is simple, all the cards on the main 'road' are directly related to what you would face on your journey, the third card at the side deals more with hidden influences.

Same layout, slightly different questions:

**3*****3**
**2*****2**
*****1*****

1. Where you are right now/your current situation

Path 1:

2. The Journey
3. The Outcome

Optional 3rd card – What don’t I know about this path that I should know? What is hidden?

Path 2:

2. The Journey
3. The Outcome

Optional 3rd card

You can also add as many cards as you want for each of the questions for a more detailed look.