Looking for a spread to do with illnesses

divinest

I've been ill since September, with what has been unofficially diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and it's driving me mad, it's meaning that I can't get a job, I can barely make it to lectures, and I'm REALLY getting worried about what will happen come July/August time with regards to a house, as I don't have anywhere to go, and really don't know if I'll be able to get a job by that point either.

So I'm looking for a spread that would either be able to give me advice about what to do WHILE I'm ill (I've a few plans, but nothing that helps much, unfortunately), or a spread that can give me an idea about what I can do to recover or how long it's going to take.

I know it's a long shot that there's going to be spreads to help me with there, and while normally I would search the spreads index, I've not got the energy to do that, not right now, and I'm verging on desperate here. :(

floracove

(((divinest)))

Although, I don't know of a spread to offer you, I know there will more than likely someone here who can or who may help you develop one.
My reason for posting is that I wanted to give you a virtual hug.
I feel your sadness and desperation. I do pray that you will have ease of mind and the power of healing and comfort come to you.
Blessings!
:heart:

Alta

I know that it would be general, but it might help you zero in on some areas where there are difficulties (that is, you have a blockage or distortion there) and then do amplification spreads afterwards. What about a chakra spread, one card for each of your chakras:

see attached, hopefully readable.

Attachments

• chakras 1.jpg
    chakras 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 316
  • chakras 2.jpg
    chakras 2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 259
  • chakras 3.jpg
    chakras 3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 282

divinest

Floracove, thank you so much, that means a lot to me. :)

Alta, thank you, that looks like interesting reading, and I'll look into Chakra spreads once I've read that lot (it might take a couple of days, as I need to read it a LOT to take it in...), but thank you for the advice. :)

le fey

I am very sorry you're dealing with this - I also have to deal with chronic illness (in my case, RA) and have found Christine Jette's "Tarot for the Healing Heart" to be very useful in dealing with the emotional and practical challenges it poses.

You can see a few excerpts here, and if this is useful to you you might want to invest in the book:

http://findingthemuse.com/_wsn/page3.html

divinest

That looks like it could come in quite handy, specially if this goes on for as long as my friend had it - she was bed bound for two years. :neutral: I really don't want that to happen. :neutral: Also, I know that the CFS can recur in a lot of sufferers and it's not really something that somebody gets over completely, so that book could prove invaluable. It's just a case of finding the funds to buy it.

I hope the RA isn't too bad for you, you really have my sympathies about that.