Spread of the Noble Heart

autumnsdaughter

I have done a couple readings now using this spread, and the results seem to be very deep and insightful. Let me know what you think, especially if you try it out. It would be a nice spread for Valentine's Day.

---8-----9---
-6---10---7-
--4------5--
---2----3---
------1-----

1. The essence of love- this is the questioner's beliefs about love

2, 3 The Awakening of Love- this is what attracted the two to each other - 2 is what attracted questioner, 3 is what attracted the other

4,5 The Courtship of Love- This is what they feel about each other right now

6,7 The Bloom of Love- this is what their feelings are in the process of becoming- the future

8,9 The Heightening of Love- this is the advice given to bring the love to a higher/deeper level.

10 The heart of hearts- this is a deep issue, either a deep truth or hidden obstacle- a consideration, sometimes a warning.

Let me know how it works if you try it! Thanks!

moderndayruth

autumnsdaughter said:
I have done a couple readings now using this spread, and the results seem to be very deep and insightful. Let me know what you think, especially if you try it out. It would be a nice spread for Valentine's Day.

x8xxxx9x
6xx10xx7
x4xxxx5x
xx2xx3xx
xxx1xxxx

1. The essence of love- this is the questioner's beliefs about love

2, 3 The Awakening of Love- this is what attracted the two to each other - 2 is what attracted questioner, 3 is what attracted the other

4,5 The Courtship of Love- This is what they feel about each other right now

6,7 The Bloom of Love- this is what their feelings are in the process of becoming- the future

8,9 The Heightening of Love- this is the advice given to bring the love to a higher/deeper level.

10 The heart of hearts- this is a deep issue, either a deep truth or hidden obstacle- a consideration, sometimes a warning.

Let me know how it works if you try it! Thanks!

I did the reading with the RWS, it turned out to be very powerful one (four Majors came out) ;)
Thank you for sharing the spread, it's great, really insightful!
:heart:
mdr

autumnsdaughter

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the reply! :love:

Muir Aingeal

Nice spread! I will be using this one with my new lover's path deck that I have just ordered :heart::heart:

Trocks

This sounds amazing. I will be trying it out soon. :)