Looking for recommendations...

haleyw

Hello! I'm at a big crossroads in my life. The course that I've been studying towards for the past 3 years is due to finish in June and I have a lot of decsions to make before then. I can continue with academia, or try to get a good position in a company or ideally go for both (if feasible) and also, I can do all of these things in London, or in various other places that I'm thinking about in other parts of the world. I'm also wondering whether to take the summer off and go to do some voluntary work abroad or something whilst I still have the opportunity/free time, because the courses won't start until the end of September. So, I'm wondering what kind of spread/spreads would be useful, when you have many options to consider and are not sure which route to go down and that will help me explore my options further.

Many thanks in advance.

RiverRunsDeep

Hello! :) With all of the decisions and options you have in front of you, I think this spread might be a good one to try.

Or, if you click on "Tarot Spreads Index" and scroll down, you will find several other spreads in the "Crossroads and Decision Making" section.

Hemera

RiverRunsDeep has some good recommendations there. I like many of the Crossroads-spreads in our Index.

However, with such big decisions I have to say would be very careful not to lean too much on tarot. Tarot is a *great* tool and can help you find many sides of the issues and think of new questions and viewpoints but I think it can´t really make the decisions for you. -Just my 2c. (And I´m sure you knew this already. But just sayin..)

danieljuk

I saw rwcarter recommend this excellent spread in a recent thread in another section of the site- too many choices spread, it could get quite a large spread but perfect for detail and if you want to try a large spread for it. good luck with your decision making haley! :heart:

haleyw

Hello! :) With all of the decisions and options you have in front of you, I think this spread might be a good one to try.

Or, if you click on "Tarot Spreads Index" and scroll down, you will find several other spreads in the "Crossroads and Decision Making" section.

Hey! Yeah, I looked at spreads index, but I couldn't find anything suitable, so posted here.

That's a great one that you've recommended, think i'll be using that one.

Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

haleyw

RiverRunsDeep has some good recommendations there. I like many of the Crossroads-spreads in our Index.

However, with such big decisions I have to say would be very careful not to lean too much on tarot. Tarot is a *great* tool and can help you find many sides of the issues and think of new questions and viewpoints but I think it can´t really make the decisions for you. -Just my 2c. (And I´m sure you knew this already. But just sayin..)

Hi Hemera,

I won't let the cards decide for me, they can sometimes just pick up on things that I'm not consciously seeing or put a different spin on things for me. They sometimes connect my head with my heart, when 'I' can't or confirm what I knew all along anyway. :)

haleyw

I saw rwcarter recommend this excellent spread in a recent thread in another section of the site- too many choices spread, it could get quite a large spread but perfect for detail and if you want to try a large spread for it. good luck with your decision making haley! :heart:

Ohhh! Another good one! I'm down to 3 possible choices in one area now, so this spread will be great for exploring that.

Thanks a million for your kindness, as always, Daniel :heart: