Which new deck did you work with most this year?

rachelcat

This one came out of left field for me: Freder's Tinker's Damn. I declared myself "over collage decks" a year or two ago, but it's one of those decks that's easy to read, along with having plenty of fresh insights. I really didn't expect it to be a favorite for reading, but it is!

Oh, and Pixie's Astounding and Centennial in a tin for my Lenormand plus majors readings. They work perfectly together, of course!

Le Fanu

Reading for others, I dived in and read most with the Nicoletta Ceccoli this year. It's a bit *out there* in terms of traditional meanings but as soon as I'd read successfully with it once, there was no stopping me.

I think this year, anyone who came to me for a reading, had the Ceccoli laid out.

But personally, privately, when reading for myself, I have varied too much to be able to consider any one deck the *most*...

Recently, it has been the Duck Soup Lynd Ward and The Distant Past Tarot - both breathtaking - but earlier in the year, January, February, I honestly can't remember!

Sztar

Tarot of a Moon Garden. Spent a lot of time trying to learn Jolanda/Swedish Witch deck, but when I just need answers, I go with Moon Garden every time and carry it everywhere, even on trips.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

HearthCricket

Byzantine, Wild Unknown and now Pagan Otherworlds.

The Byzantine just flowed beautifully for me and is about to get pulled out again for the holiday season. I almost passed this deck up. So glad I ended up getting it.

The Wild Unknown is so different than anything I have, but the bare bones, ancestor-soul feel to it just screams to me. I prefer to use it during fall, winter and early spring, but it has definitely proved its worth to me.

Pagan Otherworlds is amazing in its own right. A scrumptious deck, such an antique atmosphere to it, this will be my primary Yule deck. For me this is just a wee notch below my Greenwood, and that says volumes!