What deck are you using? 2016

MissChiff

Right now I'm using the Dame Darcy deck...ducks head...

firecatpickles

In the few tarot readings so far this year (using Lenormand mostly now), it's been Tarot of the New Vision. This one was a replacement deck for a trade a few years back and one that has been missed!

jema

I got a shiny sulis-bag for my Stretch tarot and it has been on my table since I got it. I keep trying to use other decks but that is the one I most often reach for.
Also re-discovered how cool Chronatas Midnight Masquerade it.

turtlebite

After avoiding the RWS for the 10+ years I've been reading I've become obsessed with it. I've bought several different versions over the last few weeks and an fighting the urge to buy more.

cbiz83

Lost all my decks in a move. So first deck I got was Llewellyn Classic because I had never used it. It works nicely. But, Sun and Moon Tarot has been calling to me for weeks now. My copy arrives today and I'm super excited.

Le Fanu

Just LOVE the Golden Wirth. The new LoS Wirth Gold-leaf majors only facsimilie deck.

Feeling like I have shrunk to the essentials. I have also been using Lenormands and Sibillas but as this is a tarot thread, I thought I'd better mention tarot.

But the Wirth is lovely. I do draws and really don't miss the lack of Minors.

Topaz71

Tarot of the Boroughs for me, at least until I get my Mary El in the mail.

mrpants

Medieval Scapini! Just got it, and I can't stop looking at it. It's almost too cartooney at times, but I love the story book feel. Looks great, reads great. I even found an AGM version for cheap!

MysticMoonlight

I've been working with the Wildwood and Tarot of Vampyres. I've heard my Crystal Visions calling my name today :)

Abyss

I -was- going to be using the Fountain tarot, but it's so hard for me to 'get'. So, I'll study it for a while before I try to read with it. Me and 'human connection'/'empathy' are not compatible.

I'm using the Idiosyncradeck for my May challenge and the Wooden Tarot for my Go-To.