Venetian Carnival Tarot - deck in progress

roxana

I'd like to introduce my deck in progress:

Venetian Carnival Tarot

On my FB page I post all completed pictures and the process. I hope you will enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/venetiancarnivaltarot/

knight-swords.jpg
magician.jpg
moon.jpg
sun.jpg

SixDegrees

Beautiful! It reminds me of the Touchstone in its use of a portrait on every card, but the aesthetic is quite different and evocative. I look forward to your progress!

roxana

Thank you for looking and comments

A card for today

3cups.jpg

garmonbozia

I really like the aesthetics and I love the theme.

Two suggestions:
1. have you considered making this a borderless deck? With the bright use of color I think this deck would be stunning as a borderless deck.

2. If you do decide on borders, I hope that the name of the deck and artist are not going to be part of the border as shown here. It's really distracting and unnecessary words on borders are huge turn off for a lot of people.

gregory

LOVELY. But may I go the other way and ask you please to keep the borders (though I assume that copyright stuff is just while it's in progress ?) I think the black makes the colours really pop. That said your images look as though the cards ARE borderless ?

This is VERY different from your other work - an impressive demonstration of your versatility !

Ix Chel

It is beautifull. I wish that I was so creative.

roxana

I really like the aesthetics and I love the theme.

Two suggestions:
1. have you considered making this a borderless deck? With the bright use of color I think this deck would be stunning as a borderless deck.

2. If you do decide on borders, I hope that the name of the deck and artist are not going to be part of the border as shown here. It's really distracting and unnecessary words on borders are huge turn off for a lot of people.

Actually cards have no borders. The name of the deck and artist is only on preview pictures

roxana

here it is
print.jpg

gregory

So are you selling it now ? I like it way better than your Maori Tattoo :)

roxana

So are you selling it now ? I like it way better than your Maori Tattoo :)

I am working on to make the deck ready for Kickstarter by the mid December

gif-1.gif