Badly cut corners in LoS decks

Sigrdrifa

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, if not, admins move it to the appropriate section please?

Does anyone else have problems with Lo Scarabeo decks being badly cut? Today the Nicoletta Ceccoli deck arrived and some cards did not have half their corners rounded. This is the second time in a few months I receive a LoS deck like this (last time was with the Thelema deck). I already messaged both LoS as the Book Depository (where I ordered the deck) but I was wondering whether others are having the same problem or did I just get specifically unlucky? It just saddens me when I wait for a deck for 2 weeks, and then it finally arrives and I still cannot use it :(

Laura Borealis

How disappointing! I have not had that problem with LoS decks, no. Hopefully it is just minor aberration.

Citrin

Whoa this has never happened to me with their decks. :eek: Hmm seems to be going downhill lately, with Blue Angel messing up Dreams of Gaia, the new awful Llewellyn stock, and now this... Hoping they all get it sorted out soon.

Alta

While true, she shouldn't have to round the corners herself. Lo Scarabeo would probably want to know about this anyway and the deck should be replaced.

gregory

While true, she shouldn't have to round the corners herself. Lo Scarabeo would probably want to know about this anyway and the deck should be replaced.
They would. Email them.

Sigrdrifa

If it were just 1 deck I would not have bothered to put it up here on the forum. But this was the second one in a short period of time. Book Depository handled it well, now I hope LoS will look into it as well. Guess I have been unlucky indeed as nobody here seems to have encountered this :)

ana luisa

Whoa this has never happened to me with their decks. :eek: Hmm seems to be going downhill lately, with Blue Angel messing up Dreams of Gaia, the new awful Llewellyn stock, and now this... Hoping they all get it sorted out soon.

No kidding !! I've noticed that too. I gave myself the Raven's Prophecy and it came with ALL the borders chipped and many cards with the ink running into the image. I ended up trimming it but honestly, publishers have to start cleaning their act. The ONLY that
I haven't heard any complaints about is AGMuller.

Citrin

No kidding !! I've noticed that too. I gave myself the Raven's Prophecy and it came with ALL the borders chipped and many cards with the ink running into the image. I ended up trimming it but honestly, publishers have to start cleaning their act. The ONLY that
I haven't heard any complaints about is AGMuller.

Oh yeah, AGMuller are fab! :)

gregory

Hm. I have LoS decks in the mail. I'll let you know...