Which new deck did you work with most this year?

starlightexp

We all buy decks. We all love the art. Usually we use them for a few times and then go onto the next new deck or back to our standards. Which deck have you used the most that came out in 2016?

theEnigma

Tarot of Prague (3rd), I've hands down used the most. Amazing card stock, beautiful imagery, and that I traveled to Prague this year adds to it for sure.

Then I would say cosmic (after I trimmed it) and Pagan Otherworlds.

Fun thread :)

ldiddy

Fun question... For me, the deck I used the most this year which also came out this year, would be the Llewelyn edition of Linestrider.

I've only had Pagan Otherworlds for a week or two, but it is probably not going onto the shelf anytime soon.

Padma

I bought the Wild Unknown app as well as the Mystical Cats app at the beginning of 2016, and have used them almost exclusively this year; so they were "new to me"! I also got Gabby's new oracle from 2016.

Most used cardboard tarot decks this year were an assortment of older ones, not from the last two years.

But I don't think I bought or used any tarot decks that came out new or were printed this year.

(My most used new deck, bought this year, was your Pixie Lennie, StarlightExp!)

So. Um. I suppose I did not buy any of 2016's offerings of the tarot world. Nothing really grabbed me, you know?

Citrin

The Starchild Akashic Tarot. And I'm surprised I love it so much! I thought it would be one of those special occasion decks, but I find myself using it very often for all kinds of questions... Definitely sticking with me into 2017. :)

JadePixie

Circo, it's always on my altar, its vibrant and uplifting vibe helps me feel like I can deal with whatever cards come up :)

gregory

Cat-Rot (Yes colour me frivolous...) and Stretch.

But I am still so hooked on Pagan cats and Sweet Twilight.

Alta

Not sure if it counts because I have only had it a while, but the the only new deck purchased this year that I have used consistently is the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus deck. I have tried other decks purchased this year but so far none has grabbed me like this one.

Torann

The Witches tarot. :)

WolfSpirit

The Pagan Otherworlds, but that is at the moment the only deck I have that was published this year. I will soon have the Tabula Mundi too.
Of the new-to-me decks I used the All Hallows the most but it was published years ago and now hard to find, I was lucky to buy it on AT :)

Cat-Rot (Yes colour me frivolous...)

This is so cute and I think I will have to get it, good to know that it can also be used. I'm afraid I often have a thing for frivolous decks :D