Which new deck did you work with most this year?

frac_ture

In order of greatest amount of usage first:

1) Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus (just released -- a new high-water mark in my collection)
2) Epic Tarot (released this year -- beautiful fantasy artwork and an innovative run at doing something a bit different with the Court Cards)
3) Dark Grimoire Tarot (released last decade...but new to me a couple of months ago)

I'm enjoying all three. The Dark Grimoire is the toughest to read with so far, since the tone is so unusually somber throughout, but I like it a lot. I'm finding that the Epic Tarot feels easier to read than its "older sibling," the Universal Fantasy deck by the same artist. And the Tabula Mundi deck is just astonishing in terms of the massive amounts of inventiveness, energy, and occult knowledge that have clearly gone into it!

Achlys

Of the 2016 releases, it would definitely be my apokalypsis deck. I don't think it has seen the shelf since I've bought it.
For new to me decks in 2016, it is the prisma visions tarot and the isidore tarot, hands down. I adore them.

gregory

This is so cute and I think I will have to get it, good to know that it can also be used. I'm afraid I often have a thing for frivolous decks :D

Oh yes it can - and it's quite sharp. Like claws :D

Padma

Oh, speaking of cats! I totally forgot that I bought this in March of 2016.

Marseille Cat

I will have to find the cat-rot. It doesn't appear to be in the AT tarot deck database...

Thoughtful

My new deck for 2016 is the Premium Von Waite Tarot German edition, am using it exclusively at the moment. Quite a turn around for someone who did not like any RWS, but it is rather special ;)

mercuryempress

Thoth
I haven't put it away since I've received it. It has a permanent spot on my 3 deck rotation and has its own spot on my dresser so I can reach it easily.

Juliana

I just got it a month or so ago, so I can't say that I've used it the most, but the Prisma Visions has completely captivated me.

Laura Borealis

That came out this year? I've only got two that fit that criteria... the Future Vision Gem Tarot (pocket edition - the regular size came out last year) and the AGM von Waite as mentioned above by Thoughtful. The von Waite is going to have a more sustained appeal for me, I'm sure, just because of what it is. But the Future Vision is so cute, and a good reader too, especially the minors.