Raven's Fool tarot

gregory

I am on your list from elsewhere, right ?? for the special edition. Cos I am going to be away for a month.

Dusk Till Dawn

I would Love to be on the list for the special edition too..

ravensfool

Gregory- you're on the list for a special edition.

DeadlyNightshade- you are now on the list for a special edition as well!

Also Lindah- thank you so much for the help with the boxes and the kind words about the deck!

ravensfool

Update! We have our packaging and now we are waiting on the printer, hopefully this will be the last proof. I want to make sure we have the final proof before we start the contest. The contest will will be open for everyone and it will be open for 2 weeks. You will need to answer one question on our website (ravensfool.com), give us your name, and your email address. We only want one entry per person please! We will then enter everyone who gave the correct answer into a hat and draw a name. The name drawn will win a special edition deck! Pictures of the special edition will be up soon!

ravensfool

The contest to win a free deck is starting tomorrow! The cards will be on sale after the contest is over on 7/18/11. Check out Facebook or our website for more info!

Dusk Till Dawn

The contest to win a free deck is starting tomorrow! The cards will be on sale after the contest is over on 7/18/11. Check out Facebook or our website for more info!

Did that. Tried to go to Ravensfool.com, but they want my Billing info?
Is there any other link to the contest?

ravensfool

Direct link:

http://www.ravensfool.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=3

You will have to click the about us link and fill out the info there...I couldn't figure out how to get my form page working but didn't want to make you guys wait for the cards while I stumble around trying to figure it out. :)

If you have anymore trouble let me know.

MoonGypsy

Direct link:

http://www.ravensfool.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=3

You will have to click the about us link and fill out the info there...I couldn't figure out how to get my form page working but didn't want to make you guys wait for the cards while I stumble around trying to figure it out. :)

If you have anymore trouble let me know.

Thanks so much! It worked like a charm.i just sent in my answer! Crossing my fingers!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

Manda

Anyone in the Denver area can come meet the creators at the Denver Tarot Meetup August 9, 2011 at 7pm! Fun to be had by all! One way or another I am determined to be able to offer a deck as a door prize, so it will be really cool if the cards are all ready then.

If you'd like to come to a Meetup PM me :)