Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

illyria

I've already marked my calendar!

Babalon Jones

Link for Kickstarter will be live tomorrow

There is a "preview" link here for the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus Kickstarter, which launches tomorrow morning (Saturday July 9) at 5:20 AM EDT. I still need to work on the page tonight to make the information flow better. But this is it. Nothing will really change. The link will turn into a live link, but I'll post a live one tomorrow morning just in case!

Finally! A five year mission :livelong:

Also for fun there is a picture of an art project I've been working on for months - The Most Elaborate and Unique Deck Packaging in the World. I think anyway; I would truly be surprised if it wasn't. So elaborate it can only be shown by video, which will be shown in stages during the campaign updates. (I've only made two of them as they take 93 hours or so!)

Backers who get in on in the first 24 hours will all get free gifts which could be anything from little to really unique or valuable, done at random. All sorts of stuff from small to valuable will be given away throughout the campaign too.

http://www.tabulamundi.com/kickstarter-link/

I hope to see you all there. It has been a labor of Love under Will.

Zephyros

Congratulations and best of luck! Hard to believe it's been five years!

OnePotato

Wow, the campaign looks great!
Congrats again on a real masterpiece.
Nice work!

earthair

I wish I had $777 to pledge because that book looks incredible :love:

Nemia

Backed!!!

(It's noon here - 12.24 ... no orange glow here ;-))

And this deck looks unbelievably creative, beautiful, intelligent and stringent - stunning concept, stunning artwork.

OnePotato

Mmmmm...
I got that 21st wyrm.