Indie Oracles

Asher

Out of curiousity, I went to IndieOracles.com to see if she'd posted a notice of any sort, and the whole website is down!

Kalliope,

Thanks for this heads up. I'm surprised that the website is down. I have ordered from them in the past with no problem. Things seem more serious now.

I have filed a claim with PayPal and they are working to get it resolved.

Asher

Penthasilia

I sent another email this week as well. 4 emails now. none returned. time to file a claim.

Penthasilia and garmonbozia, I hope you can both get claims resolved. I'm sorry you neither of your have received your decks. :(

It's unfortunate that she's let this happen since she had an intriguing business model. Out of curiousity, I went to IndieOracles.com to see if she'd posted a notice of any sort, and the whole website is down! Her blog still exists, but it hasn't been updated since January.

Kalliope,

Thanks for this heads up. I'm surprised that the website is down. I have ordered from them in the past with no problem. Things seem more serious now.

I have filed a claim with PayPal and they are working to get it resolved.

Asher

I have filed a paypal claim, as well as reported to Etsy. Her Etsy shop is still up, even though the website is down. Not a good feeling about the future of this, considering the lack of communication. :(

garmonbozia

Penthasilia and garmonbozia, I hope you can both get claims resolved. I'm sorry you neither of your have received your decks. :(

Thank you, kalliope. I'm bummed about not getting these decks as I really wanted them. I'm sure there'll be no problem getting a refund from Paypal, it's just a long drawn out process.

People doing historical reproductions of these old decks don't happen often, and had I liked these decks, I was looking forward to ordering more. Bummer.

Sumada

Anyone got an update on this situation?

kalliope

Anyone got an update on this situation?

You may want to try contacting Caitlín Matthews, via her website or Facebook. I know she was putting a lot of effort into attempting to resolve her own frustrating situation with Ms. Brown. She sent letters, etc. Last year maybe? I'm not sure what the final outcome was.

HudsonGray

The indieoracles.com link no longer connects to anything.