Fifth AT Collab Deck - Artwork specs and technical questions

reall

I could not get my scanner to work so I took a picture then edited on photoshop so it's a mix of pencil, watercolor pencil and graphic edits. I'm not really sure if I like it so this is the rough copy for now since I have a while before the deadline I think I'll let it sit for a bit and try to scan it at a local office store but I figured I'd show you all anyway :)

awwww!^^ so cute!^^ good work!^^ but wrong topic!^^ this post should definitively go in progress thread!^^ ;)))))

truelighth

Do we need to give high resolution files for the deck? I have a high res version and a web version.

Also, I am guessing we can't upload the images ourselves to dropbox? I will upload mine in photobucket and then it can be transferred to dropbox by the organisers. I don't mind :)

Alta

New: February 6th, 2015

Please Note

We're very excited to welcome REALL as our new Technical person!

All contributors should PM Reall via A.T. FORUM with the dropbox link to their card design and LWB. Or, if you don't have a dropbox account, you can send the images directly to Reall's email address astrokartes@gmail.com so she can add it to the shared folder.

Here is the link to the new shared folder in dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz0c5nupj07qdsg/AAC0Y8QGJWpmGt2vuBJf_vrua?dl=0

If you prefer that your artwork is not shared, please notify Reall.

At the moment Flames and reall will be the main contact persons for the deck.