Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 5 - #185

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 5
Number: 185

Symbol: A MAN TEACHING THE TRUE INNER KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW WORLD TO HIS STUDENTS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 614

MCsea

IF ONLY ID LISTEN!!!

Numerology: 185
Sabian Symbol: A man teaching the true inner knowledge
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Affinity
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Renal pyramids
Crystal Element: Lithium Quartz
Expression: Lithium Quartz is a pink-purple, opaque variety of quartz. Lithium Quartz enhances meditation and awakens the higher self.
Sun Focus: Your abilities lie in teaching, understanding and experiencing. You seek the knowledge to educate.
Affirmation: I choose an altruistic path.

MaineGirl117

SATURN
IF ONLY ID LISTEN!!!

Numerology: 185
Sabian Symbol: A man teaching the true inner knowledge
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Affinity
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Renal pyramids
Crystal Element: Lithium Quartz
Expression: Lithium Quartz is a pink-purple, opaque variety of quartz. Lithium Quartz enhances meditation and awakens the higher self.
Sun Focus: Your abilities lie in teaching, understanding and experiencing. You seek the knowledge to educate.
Affirmation: I choose an altruistic path.

JUPITER
Numerology: 182
Sabian Symbol: The light of the sixth race transmuted to the seventh
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Threshold
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Renal cortex
Crystal Element: Moldavite
Expression: Moldavite is a translucent green, glassy mineral. Moldavite motivates the expansion of consciousness, promoting a rapid evolutionary experience.
Reflection: An advanced state, new experiences restoring equilibrium.
Sun Focus: By setting free limiting thought processes, you are supporting the planetary ascension process.
Affirmation: I meditate on moving into new spiritual dimensions.

I have Saturn and Jupiter conjunct in the 6th House in my natal chart. Two massive planets, two Guru's/Teachers, and they sit in a house of day to day activity. I feel these two directly connect to my meditation rituals that I established about a year ago. Meditating and grounding myself has greatly benefited me, and grounds out my Moon in Pisces which would otherwise keep me in a dreamy state most of the time. I started carrying Lepedolite in my pocket about a year ago too, but perhaps I need to pick up some Lithium quartz instead.