The Man on 6 of Cups

Golden Moon

I was going though my Universal Waite Tarot Deck, when I came upon the 6 of Cups and to my surpirse, in all the 9 years that I've had this tarot deck, if you look to the left side of the card, you can see a man going walking into a house holding a spear. How could I have missed that? From there on, I've been going through all my Tarot & Oracle decks spending 10 minutes eyeing for details and minor unnoticeable details.

xdiminished

I was looking at this card the other day when doing a daily draw, and that guy really stood out to me, and in a way makes it much easier to interpret the card.

If you look, everything else in the card is bright and vibrent with the exeption of mr tough guy with the spear. I take it to mean the importance of embracing child like innocence and sharing (bright and happy colour) , and moving further away from dark, heavy issues that involve conflict (scary grey spear guy)

This is making me want to go through my deck as well and search for more stuff like this.

AmethystEyes

OH wow! :bugeyed: I never noticed that either. What could that mean. Nothing is as innocent as it may seem? Or that they are being innocent and are just doing as they please without any worry of that man.

rwcarter

Here's a similar thread on unnoticed details.

Rodney

galaxygal

Look at the girl he is handing the flowers to on the Rider-Waite. Look at her face, closely. There are two faces in her face. One face is looking at him; the other face is looking away. Could that mean that you really cannot go back to the past? You know, the face looking away? Or the coy, innocent, sweet ways of childhood? I know it would depend on the question asked, and the place of the card in the layout. It's just a thought that i had.

Toxicmage

I never noticed the man with the spear before either..and yes, it appears that she is looking away.

Very interesting..

mistyiiching

6 of cups

My 1st posting here :). I pulled the 6 of cups and im glad that someone is bringing our attention to detail ...but looking at the person that is walking away , he looks as if he has achieved something , with his back held strait head held high like there is a proudness of achievement in his gait , the 2 at the forefront of the card , the giver the reciever smiling and acceptance that the day has bought joy and old friends passing and acceptance of what is ,offering the beauty of his harvest , to me she is walking past him but acknowleging him , he is smelling the flower and about to offer it to her as a gesture of the beutiful day .. Bright cheerful satisfying an achievment Cheers

AmethystEyes

Maybe that girl who seems so be looking away and giving the cup to the other girl is trying to keep her innocence and distract her with the cup.

Ascot

To me the man is part of the structure that seems to surround the location of the children. The location here is like a home or encampment; the buildings and grey stones are like the protective structure of a medieval town.

This boy and girl are safe here and it is important that they are, so they dont feel guilty for indulging their childhood/have time to enjoy their childhood without worrying. Trusting that everything is okay and it is fine for now to be carefree and enjoy each other. The man is like a guard or patrol person.

VenusRising

i was told the man is carrying the ace of wands?