BIRTHDAY SPREAD

Cacia

Hello All

I found this birthday spread in a book and wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy this, many blessings to all

Copyrights 1998 Trish Macgregor and Phyllis Vega all rights reserved says in the book.

Flaming Chalice

Hello All

I found this birthday spread and wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy this, many blessings to all

Cute! It's a little cake! I like to do a 12 card month by month spread for birthdays, but this looks really neat!

Cacia

Cute! It's a little cake! I like to do a 12 card month by month spread for birthdays, but this looks really neat!

Flaming Chalice glad that you like it, hope you have fun doing this spread many blessings.

Dcat

Hello All

I found this birthday spread and wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy this, many blessings to all

Thank you for sharing this! I will be definitely checking this out :) ill let you know how it results

Alea

It seems a lot of people mention "Power Tarot" in the spread section, I'm so glad I got the book when I had the chance, and had it as my first ever official Tarot Book! :D (besides, of course, the companion books in my tarot deck/kits.)

littlethings

Thank you for sharing this! :)

Metafizzypop

A great little spread.

slsimms

This link is missing...

Can anyone associated with the original posting of this spread please provide an in text diagram of card placement or a working link?

Thank you!

Cacia

Miss here is the spread

Birthday_spread.png